Chapter 9

My day was dragging

My day was dragging. It felt that I had been in my first period forever.

The bell had finally rung, and I couldn't have been more thankful. My second period was my least favorite class today due to Savannah and Marc being in it.

I enter the classroom and took my normal seat and wait for the class to fill.

As I was pulling out my computer Marc takes his regular seat beside me.

I can practically feel his eyes on my back.

"Yes Marc how may I help you?" I ask, my tone filled with irritation.

"I'm sorry, principessa, but I promise it wasn't even like that, I was really just dropping her off." He explains, again.

"Va bene." I say once again. "I don't even know why I'm upset with you, it's not like you're my boyfriend or something." I say moving my hair out of my face.

"gabriella non giocare con me in questo momento."

 She's joking right

She's joking right.

I am her boyfriend.

"How am I playing Marc? If anything you're the one that's playing." She says, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

I could see how this may seem to her and maybe she does think I'm playing her but I am not. My feelings are growing way faster than they were supposed to and I don't think she feels the same. Yea we hangout but that is because of our project right? Not because she actually wants too.
Heck what am I even saying Gabbi has some type of feelings for me or she wouldn't entertain me the way that she does. She's not easy, so there's no way she's just letting me kiss her just to kiss her.

" Rella, I'm not playing with you. I'm sorry and you have every right to be upset with me princess, let me make it up to you please." I plead grabbing her hand in the process.

She looks over my face before rolling her eyes again and turning to face the front. "Whatever Marc."

She may be mad now, but she won't be mad forever. Gabriella is important to me and after the next couple of days she'll know it.