Chapter 8

ERR ERR ERR ERR

ERR ERR ERR ERR

"Please turn that off Rella" Marc groans

I lazily slap my hand on my Alexa to make her shut my alarm off.

I roll out of Marc's hold and sit up in bed. I slowly open my eyes and just stare at the wall.

Once I finished my great stare, I check the time seeing it was 7:13.

I get out of bed and slip on my slippers and head to the bathroom. i finish my business and head back out.

"Get up freckles" I grumble. He was laying with his face stuffed in the pillow and the cover pulled over his whole body. I could only see his curls peeking from under the cover.

From the 2 months of hanging out, I've noticed that Marc Anthonie is not a morning person, nor does he play when it comes to his sleep.

"Up Now Marc" i say slapping his bum.

before I could process what was happening my body was being slammed on to the bed and being put in a headlock

"Buttercup I've told you multiple times to not ever under any circumstances touch my glutes"

I break into a laughing fit.

"Freckles let me go" I say giggling. His hold wasn't tight at all. I could easily flip us.

"Stop touching my butt." he says giving me a little squeeze before letting me go.

I dramatically slide all the way to the floor.

He simply gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom.

I jump off the floor and make my bed before going into the closet and picking out today's outfit.

I decided on chocolate brown sweats with a cappuccino color hoodie with a brown vest. I threw on a pair of my favorite Jordan's and went to style my hair.

I walk into the bathroom and pull out my hair products and style it with a middle part with my sides slicked all the way back with a half up half down with a claw clip.

"Ready?" Marc asks as I come out the bathroom

"yep" I say grabbing my backpacks and keys and my phone.

I scroll on Instagram as we walk downstairs, as I'm scrolling, I keep seeing ads for the AirPod Max. they're cute and I've decided that I want a pair.

Once we hit the bottom of the steps, I go to find my favorite walking bank.

"PAPA" I shout as i walk into the kitchen.

"He's in his study sweets." my mama notifys.

I turn down the hall and knock on his door.

"Papaa" i call knocking lightly

"Come in Tini" he shouts behind the door.

i push the door open and see him zio Santi and bodyguard blaze sitting at the round table