Chapter 6

"Rellaaaaa" I shout as I walked into her man

"Rellaaaaa" I shout as I walked into her man... well woman cave. Today was our first bonding activity for this swapped POV assignment we had for our AP English class.

"Marrr" She shouts back instead of coming out from wherever she's hiding

Eyes rolling hard

"I know you just rolled your eyes Marc Anthonie, stop being so sassy" she says coming up the miniature stairs.

She looks beautiful as usual. Today she wore gray stacked sweatpants and an oversized graphic Tee. ... Wait a minute.

"Princepessa you stole my shirt " I say walking up to her tugging the T-Shirt.

"No I did not Freckss...you left it here therefore it is now mine. " she mumbles as she walks towards the door to slip on shoes.

"Anywhooo let's go i'm ready to ride rides" she says bouncing on her toes.

I have a perfect ride for her to ride and she could ride it in the comfort of her own home....

I quickly clear my throat and walk up behind her. 

We make our way to the car and got settle.

"I can't believe you're finally letting me drive somewhere" she says wiggling in her seat.

"Believe it sister, you've been begging for more than a month to drive me around, so here's your one chance." I say as I buckle my seatbelt.

Today we are going to the first fall festival of the season. Apparently in this nice rich town it's normal for them to have over a dozen.

I'm most excited for some much needed one on one time with Tini. I have four months to prove myself worthy of being her man and I'm hoping I can get the task done.

"Marc Anthoine, you're not even listening to what i'm telling you" Her voice pulls me out of my trance.

"Mi dispiace Rella, what did you say" I say leaning on the console to give her my undivided attention.

"I saiddddd tell me something I don't know about you" she says, shoving me with her shoulder playfully.

"Hmmmm lets see..." I think

I assist in set ups

Imma billionaire with a trust fund

I want to be your man

I want to crack your legs op-