Chapter 41.50

Chapter 41 Attempt to Break Out
  At this moment, the three of Zhonglisheng also came back, and before Xu Jin could explain the situation, Zhonglisheng spoke first, "Go! There is a door open behind the warehouse, and zombies are all coming in." Move this way!"

  Everyone was startled, and ran out quickly, even Jiang Ling, who felt weak in his legs and feet just now, ran out with all his strength.

  As soon as they ran out of the warehouse gate, they saw a group of zombies moving slowly on the right side. Everyone hurriedly ran to the left, but within a few steps, they found zombies coming from the left side. There is no escape from both sides.

  Yu Biluo looked left and right, then suddenly looked up, then she tugged on Zhong Licheng's clothes and pointed to it. Zhong Lisheng glanced up, "Xu Jin, go to the roof!"

  Xu Jin's eyes moved, and in the next second, several vines appeared at his feet, wrapped around the waists of everyone, and sent them to the roof. The vines disappeared after completing the task, and under the feet of everyone, zombies had surrounded the entire warehouse.

  Liu Jiali looked at the distance between his feet and the roof, and then at the distance between the warehouse where they were located and the fence.

  "Can your vines wrap around the wall over there?" Liu Jiali looked at the zombies at his feet and asked solemnly.

  Xu Jin didn't speak, the vines at his feet were wrapped around the pillars on the fence, stretched straight, like the ropes above the cable car, but the cable car went from high to low, and their vines went from low to high. Xu Jin tugged to make sure it was firm.

  Liu Jiali took the lead, he tugged on the vine and exerted strength with his hands. Seeing Liu Jiali's movements, the others showed concern. Yu Biluo stood on the edge of the roof and looked down. The distance was high enough for zombies to reach, but it was a test of strength.

  Liu Jiali grabbed the vine, his body was suspended in the air, and he moved forward holding the vine with both arms, but just moved a bit, a ball of flame landed on the vine without warning, making a "crackling" sound, Liu Jiali's body The body froze immediately, and he didn't dare to move at all, for fear that if he moved, the vine would break.

  Everyone was stunned by the situation before them, while Yu Biluo began to look around.

  That zombie is on the move!

  The flames were still burning, Liu Jiali's body began to sink slowly, and the vines were almost unable to support it.

  It felt like a long time had passed by Liu Jiali, but in fact it was only a few seconds. The second after Liu Jiali's body fell freely as the vines broke, a vine brought him up again.

  "Thank you!" Liu Jiali sat on the roof and heaved a sigh of relief. At that moment, he really thought he was going to die.

  "It's okay!" Xu Jin's expression didn't look good, because he found that the zombies started to climb upstairs.

  It's not literally climbing up, but after the zombies in the first row accidentally fell down, the zombies in the second row jumped on the zombies in front, just like stacking arhats. A matter of time!

  Yu Biluo's eyes carefully discerned among the group of zombies, and she knew that the high-level zombie was responsible for the gathering of these zombies. Humans use the crystal nucleus in the zombie's brain to increase the level of abilities, while zombies use the same kind of crystal nucleus and human flesh to increase the level. Humans with high levels of abilities in the eyes of zombies and zombies with high levels in the eyes of humans have the same value They are all consumables to improve their own level, so this zombie will definitely not let them go, if this is the case, then we can only act first!
  Thinking of this, Yu Biluo turned to Zhong Licheng and said, "Let Xu Jin do it again with the method just now!"