Chapter 131.140

Chapter 131 Resentment
  "Hahahaha! You saved our lives. Didn't you save us when you saved yourself? It's obviously just a matter of convenience. Don't make your own actions so noble!" Zheng Qi sneered.

  "What do you mean! You need a beating, don't you!" Yuri rolled up his sleeves and wanted to hit someone.

  Yu Biluo handed Chen Jing into Yu Xiuyuan's hands, looked at the silent Chen Jing, Yu Biluo sighed softly, nodded at Yu Xiuyuan, walked between Xu Jin and Zhong Lisheng, and looked at Zheng with cold eyes Zena is obviously in an abnormal state.

  Zhong Licheng reached out his hand to stop Yuri's behavior, he lowered his head and looked down at Zheng Qi, "What are you dissatisfied with?"

  Zhong Licheng looked at Zheng Qi's eyes that seemed to be covered with dust, his voice was low , pleasant but not dull. "The time you chose to close the door was when everyone else came in except the three of us, and it was an accident that Vice Captain Gu stayed to help, which means that you originally wanted to lock me and Yu Biluo, the two of us, out. "

  We think we have nothing to do to you. What are you dissatisfied with? What are you resenting? To the point of wanting us to die outside?" Zhong Lisheng looked at Zheng Qi with cold eyes.

  "Ha, did I say something wrong?" Zheng Qi slowly got up from the ground, he patted the dust on his body, looked at Zhong Lisheng, "Don't say anything to save us, isn't your original purpose to save yourself? ?We are just a help from you! Calling me a white-eyed wolf? You are just using a chicken feather as an arrow. My brother died tragically but did not save him! You can obviously save him with your abilities, but he didn't have to die!"

  Zheng Qi's angry voice echoed throughout the space, seeing the blood in his eyes, no one came out for a while Only Zheng Qi's heavy breathing was very clear in the silent space.

  Once, twice...

  "Just because of this?" Qiao Ning looked at Zheng Qi and asked in disbelief. For a moment, she couldn't figure out what the logic in Zheng Qi's mind was like.

  "What do you mean just because of this? Isn't this enough? That's a real life!" Zheng Qi turned to look at Qiao Ning, with a ferocious expression and anger shining in his eyes.

  Qiao Ning was scared by Zheng Qi's ferocious expression and took a step back. Qiao An stepped forward to protect Qiao Ning behind her, with anger flashing in his eyes, this man is really sick!
  Qiao Ning was startled by Zheng Qi's expression at first, but she quickly realized it, and then a burst of anger surged into her heart. She came out from behind Qiao An, stood beside him, pointed at Zheng Qi and cursed, " You are sick! Back then, Bi Luoqian told Wan Wan not to hesitate, not to hesitate! He was so stupid that he was in a daze and didn’t know how to run away. What did we do?! You guys have so much love and brotherhood, why don’t you know? Give him a hand? Besides, what does he have to do with us because he is your team member? Why should we be responsible for his death? Since you are so capable, why didn’t you save him? Why did you push his death away? Come on us!"

  Qiao Ning's face was flushed with anger, her chest was heaving violently, if Qiao An hadn't pulled her, she would have wanted to beat Zheng Qi directly.

  At this time Song Hongcong ran to Zheng Qi's side, with an embarrassed expression on his face, and bowed down to apologize to the members of the Cheetah team, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, our captain was a little bit stimulated today, and he was talking indiscriminately for a while, you adults have a lot, don't talk to me. He's common sense, I'm sorry, sorry!"

  "Captain Zheng is a little bit stimulated, or he wants to blame others, it's hard to say!"

  (End of this chapter)