Chapter 141.150

Chapter 141 Main branch
  "This, this is the true face of the mutated plant, right?!" Nan Xi's face was full of surprise and disbelief. Although it was a question, her tone was very certain.

  "It looks like it is. If there is no accident, the biggest one should be the main branch, and the others are basically branches." Gu Shuang looked at it carefully, nodded and said.

  "Okay, now that the main branch is found, let's look for the members of the Starfire team first." Lei Anjie looked around, and set his sights on the unusually sized flowers not far in front of him superior.

  Some people have already begun to look for the members of the Starfire team, and some people have just recovered from the dizzying scene in front of them.

  "This place is so beautiful. It would be great if I could take a picture of this scene." Wang Qiuya said with a regretful face.

  "Look at it twice more and remember it. The photos will be lost, but the deep memories will not." Tao Gaoxuan looked at the regret on Wang Qiuya's face, and quickly comforted him.

  "Well, you're right." Looking at the busy figures of other people, Wang Qiuya curled her lips secretly, but there was a sweet smile on her face, "Let's go help too."

  Tao Gaoxuan was caught by Wang Qiuya's smile Concentrated, he was in a daze for a moment, and didn't hear what Wang Qiuya said, but subconsciously responded, "Okay."

  On the other side, Yu Biluo looked around carefully, looking for survivors. figure. Yu Biluo rubbed her eyes, trying to relieve the soreness in her eyes.

  "Eyes are uncomfortable?" Zhong Lisheng saw Yu Biluo rubbing her eyes non-stop, thinking that her eyelashes fell into her eyes. When he took off Yu Biluo's hand and looked at the rubbed red eyes, but there was no dirt, he suddenly realized, "Look at these flowers?"

  Yu Biluo's hands were held by Zhong Licheng I can't rub my eyes. She kept blinking her eyes, and the tears she secreted blurred her vision. "Well, after watching it for a long time, I feel that my eyes are sore and swollen, which is very uncomfortable."

  Zhong Licheng looked into her eyes, "You can't rub it anymore, your eyes are red from rubbing, and it's not good to rub your eyes any more."

  The tears accumulated in the eyes slowly flowed down the corners of the eyes, and Yu Biluo gently rubbed her eyes. Struggling lightly, "Let go of my hand, I won't rub it anymore, I'll try to apply ice to see if it works."

  Zhong Lisheng slowly let go of Yu Biluo's hands, watching her wipe away the tears from the corners of her eyes , put her hands on her eyes, and a small gust of cold air gushed out from her hands.

  After a while, Yu Biluo put down her hands, her eyes were still a little red, but she seemed to be getting better, Zhong Licheng looked into Yu Biluo's eyes and asked worriedly, "How do you feel?"

  "It's much better." Bi Luo gently rolled her eyes, "Maybe my eyes are not used to seeing these colorful flowers suddenly."

  "It's better to pay attention." Zhong Licheng warned worriedly.

  Yu Biluo nodded indiscriminately, staring straight at the huge white flower bud not far away, "Let's go over there and have a look."

  "Let's go." Zhong Licheng glanced at Yu Biluo helplessly, and nodded. Nodded in agreement.

  Looking at the white flower buds hanging in the air in front of her eyes, Yu Biluo was a little surprised, and she took another look at this group of plants growing wantonly. When she first came in, she glanced at it, and indeed only saw the purple flowers in closed buds. However, looking at it from this position now, it is found that there are not a few flowers in the state of closed buds, and they are all white.