Chapter 451.460

Chapter 451 is over

  Yu Biluo gasped heavily, trying to ignore the pain coming from her lower abdomen. Originally, she was already better, but the cold wind blowing just now, coupled with the tension in her mind, she must have caught a cold, and the pain in her lower abdomen began to become stronger again.

  Yu Biluo's fingers curled up, her eyes were fixed on the other side that landed lightly, and now she was staring at the mutated animal licking their mouths, and said slowly: "Wei Ting, Qiao Ning, captain of the guard, I will fix it later , you take this opportunity to solve it!"

  Wei Zhao nodded, "Okay!"

  Yu Biluo turned to look at Wei Ting, and said word by word: "We must solve it!" The implication is that she did not Strength to hold that mutated animal for the second time.

  Wei Ting understood the meaning of Yu Biluo's words, he nodded, stretched his fingers, and tightened his grip on the long knife in his hand.

  Yu Biluo bit her lower lip hard, followed by the dull pain in her lower lip to concentrate, her mind moved, the supernatural power slowly spread along the soles of her feet to the mutated animal, her eyes were fixed tightly, When the mutated animal's hind paws were accumulating power, Yu Biluo's spirit was also tense to the extreme. The moment the mutated animal took off, Yu Biluo's eyes froze.

  Yu Biluo: "It's now!"

  Before Yu Biluo finished speaking, the ice had already formed, and an icicle rose from the ground, freezing all the limbs and half of the mutated animal's body the moment it came into contact with it. Animals are trapped in mid-air and cannot move.

  The moment Yu Biluo trapped the mutated animal, Qiao Ning and Wei Zhao's abilities summoned the mutated animal, and Wei Ting slashed at the mutated animal's head with a knife.

  With the abilities of Qiao Ning and Wei Zhao, plus Wei Ting's last shot, the mutated animal should not be able to survive under the double insurance.

  Such a thought flashed through Yu Biluo's mind, she breathed a sigh of relief, and her whole body softened immediately, as if all the strength in her body had been let out with that breath.

  "Biluo, how are you? Can you hold on? Wait a minute, I'll ask Brother Wei to heal your wounds!" Seeing Yu Biluo falling down, Qiao Ning was so frightened that she almost flew away. He took two quick steps to support her, then turned to greet Wei Ting to treat Yu Biluo's wound.

  Wei Ting took a few breaths and walked quickly towards Yu Biluo, releasing his abilities. Yu Biluo raised her head and forced a comforting smile. To be honest, she is in a very bad state now, and her fingers have begun to tremble uncontrollably.

  Yu Biluo was facing the mutated animal, while Qiao Ning, Wei Ting, and Wei Zhao were surrounding Yu Biluo, so their backs were facing the mutated animal. From their perception, the mutated animal was already It was dead, and Yu Biluo was seriously injured, so they didn't deal with the mutated animal that fell behind them immediately.

  But when they noticed that the comforting smile on Yu Biluo's mouth froze on his face, they seemed to have a premonition, and turned their heads to look behind, but before they could see clearly what happened, A force pushed them away, and then huge ice flowers bloomed on the land.

  The huge ice flower bloomed on the ground with sharpness and sharpness, but Yu Biluo's face did not relax at all, and there was a "thump" in his heart: Oops, it's a bit off!
  The ice flower that was supposed to pierce the entire mutated animal just scratched the mutated animal's flesh, Yu Biluo bit her lower lip tightly, and just as she was about to do it again, a bolt of lightning struck down from the sky and hit the mutated animal's head .