Chapter 481.490

Chapter 481

  The water on the ground slowly receded as time went by, and the "mermaids" wandering on the ground were unwilling to look at the food that was out of reach on the top of their heads, and flicked their "tails" twice , splashed a lot of water, turned around and disappeared deep in the stairs.

  Yu Biluo and the others waited on the hanging net for a while, and after confirming that the "mermaids" had completely left the second floor, they jumped down from the hanging net and walked towards each room to see if there was anything useful. .

  As for those supernatural beings who had been suspended in the air by the two sisters, Su Cha, Su Yan, and Xu Jin, they fell limply to the ground the moment they were lowered, exhausting all their abilities during the half hour of being suspended. Those who have a stronger psychological ability to resist stress still have the strength to say thank you. As for the rest, it is good enough to stay awake.

  Yu Biluo and the others didn't waste time, they quickly searched the entire negative second floor, and found nothing except for some research reports that seemed to be about zombies.

  After confirming that there was nothing they wanted on the first floor and the second floor, they set their sights on the third floor. Although they may still find nothing, what if there is really something on the third floor?
  With this in mind, everyone walked towards the third floor bit by bit.

  The ground on the third floor was wet, and there was still water that had not completely receded. Walking on it made a "clicking" sound.

  Everyone didn't dare to relax their vigilance, and their actions were not as random as before. Instead, they quickly approached the nearest door, carefully opened a gap, and quickly entered after making sure that there was no danger.

  Entering the door, closing the door, the action is done in one go.

  "Let's check room by room. This floor is too dangerous. Everyone should form a team and try not to act alone. You must go back upstairs within twelve hours." Xiang Shuzhu said in a low voice. , After finishing speaking, let them form their own teams to search separately.

  Yu Biluo and the others rummaged through the various rooms, trying to find useful information or reagents, but unfortunately, everything in the room had been soaked in water, and the paper version of the information could not be read at all. Yes, as for the computer, it has been completely scrapped.

  Time passed by, and by the time Yu Biluo and the others had searched most of the rooms, more than half of the time had passed.

  Yu Biluo shook her head at Yu Niannian.

  Yu Niannian shrugged. Although she knew that she might get nothing, she still couldn't help but feel a little disappointed when the truth came before her eyes.

  "Niannian, let's go, let's find a place to rest and eat something, as for other things, there will always be a solution." Min Jianbai comforted Yu Niannian.

  When searching the room, the two parties introduced their respective identities in detail. The man who has been by Yu Niannian's side is called Min Jianbai, a wind-type supernatural being, and also Yu Niannian's boyfriend. The man wearing the hat is called Gao Cheng, who is Chu He's boyfriend, and the remaining ordinary man is called Shao Lu, who is the guide who brought Yu Niannian and the others in.

  Yu Niannian glanced at the time, and it was almost time for dinner, "Okay, let's go, let's eat."

  Yu Niannian pulled the door in, while the people outside pushed the door out, and the two of them were caught off guard. had a face-to-face meeting.