Chapter 321.330

Chapter 321 Enriching Blood and Enriching Qi
  When Yu Lianli and Zhong Lisheng got out of the RV one after the other, they happened to see Yu Lianli and Qiao Ning sitting on a small stool with soup in their hands, while they were pouring the soup into their mouths one by one, He stared fiercely at the door of the RV. When seeing her walking down, Yu Lianli showed a smiling face, and when seeing Zhong Lisheng, Yu Lianli quickly put away the smiling face and put on a vicious expression. The conversion process was seamless and amazing!

  While others were busy serving food from another RV. After owning an RV, although it is much more convenient to cook, the RV has limited space after all, so many people can’t sit at one table, so they still eat around outside.

  When Chen Jing came down with the last dish, she saw the lazy Yu Biluo standing against the car, "Luoluo, are you still awake? Come over to eat first, if you still feel sleepy, go back after eating." Sleep!"

  "Okay!" Yu Biluo replied in a drawn-out tone.

  Yu Biluo stood up straight and went to the dining table to have a look. The fried liver tip, stewed chicken with dangshen berries and red dates, scrambled eggs with fungus, cold spinach, etc. were all blood-tonifying and Qi-enhancing dishes.

  Yu Biluo hesitated for a while looking at these dishes, then looked at the chef in charge - Ms. Chen Jing.

  "Mom, won't it be too nourishing for us to eat these without injury? I don't want to get a nosebleed." Yu Biluo's face was full of resistance after seeing the food on the table.

  Chen Jing glanced over the young people in front of her, and finally fell on Yu Biluo's pale face, and sneered. "Look at your pale face, and look at your lukewarm hands, you won't get a nosebleed no matter how hard you touch it! Don't think I don't know, all of you have been injured and bleed more or less. But I didn’t take it seriously, so I just took advantage of it to make up for you together!”

  “Mom, I’m fine, and my body temperature is due to a supernatural power.” Halfway through Yu Biluo’s speech, she saw Ms. Seeing the sight coming over, Yu Biluo immediately shut up and said, "Okay, okay, I'll make it up, can't I make it up?"

  Seeing the steaming soup that was placed in front of her right after she sat down, Yu Biluo stared at it for two seconds, and resignedly poured it into her mouth.

  Well, it smells so strong of traditional Chinese medicine, it's so unpalatable!

  Yu Biluo's entire face wrinkled, and her body shivered involuntarily. Next time when my mother asks for Chinese herbal medicines, she will say no. The taste of this medicine is too strong and too bitter. If it is stronger, it will almost catch up with Chinese medicine! Can't stand it!
  Yu Biluo thought very well, but unfortunately, facing the power of her mother's lord, Yu Biluo had no choice but to hand over the Chinese medicinal materials to Chen Jing every time.

  In this way, he ate the medicinal diet for three whole days, and it ended with Zhong Licheng's nosebleed. From that day on, everyone's diet began to return to normal, and Yu Lianli and Qiao Ning had an extra bowl of blood-enriching and qi-enriching soup for each meal.

  The members of the Cheetah Team drove three cars on the highway. Originally, the elders were allowed to sit in the last car, but after considering the safety and the attack power of the elders, they were allowed to sit in the middle in that car.

  In the last RV, Zhong Lisheng spread the map on the table and was studying the route. Xu Jin sat in the driver's seat and drove intently. Yuri and the others were fighting the landlord with poker. On the opposite side, his eyes were fixed on the ice puck in front of him.