Chapter 231.240

Chapter 231 Questioning
  Zhong Lisheng also looked at Zhou Qiaomei, his voice was calm, but his tone was very cold. "Aunt Zhou, do you know where Bi Luo has gone?"

  Zhou Qiaomei looked up at Zhong Lisheng and Yu Lianli with complicated expressions, as if she wanted to say something, but swallowed the words for various reasons. Zhou Qiaomei was silent, but it seemed like she was silently admitting it.

  Silence and silence spread, Yu Lianli slowly opened his eyes wide, as if he had guessed something, but he was trying to persuade himself, "My sister made an appointment with me, and it is absolutely impossible to break the appointment, that is to say, she didn't leave by herself Yes, she was taken away! And you have been in the house, so I can doubt..."

  Lianli Yu squeezed his hand, "My sister was taken away in front of you, and you Didn't you mean to stop him at all? Are you even an accomplice?"

  "..."

  Zhou Qiaomei's silent appearance was a silent acquiescence, which made Yu Lianli explode. "Why?! My sister has something to do to you, you have to do this!"

  Zhong Licheng glanced at Zhou Qiaomei coldly, he restrained his urge to do something, and turned his gaze to the watch on his wrist, At the same time, he said to Yu Lianli, "Now is not the time to pursue questions. Find Biluo first and then talk about it. For the rest, we will talk about it after you find someone!"

  Zhong Lisheng pressed the dial on his wrist twice, and the picture on the dial changed. The red dot keeps flashing on the dial. In one of them, three small red dots are almost overlapping, but the difference is that the frequency of the other two small red dots beats very regularly, like a human heartbeat; while the other small red dot is always on state.

  Zhong Lisheng looked around the room, and finally his eyes fell on the sofa directly in front of him. He went forward and rummaged on the sofa, but didn't find what he was looking for. Zhonglicheng frowned, and suddenly he knelt down on one knee, bent down, and put his hand into the gap between the sofa and the ground, carefully Touched.

  When his fingers touched a round and slightly cool object, his movements paused, and after he withdrew his hand from the gap, a watch lay quietly on Zhong Licheng's hand.

  ".This is?" Yu Lianli saw Zhong Lisheng take out something from under the sofa, he thought it was some clue, walked up quickly and saw the watch lying in Zhonglisheng's palm.

  "Biluo's watch has a location here, but it was left here." Zhong Lisheng looked at the watch over and over again, he knew that Yu Biluo was not a careless person, the watch could not appear on the sofa and the ground for no reason In the gap, there must be some information on it that he didn't discover!
  Zhong Lisheng carefully observed the watch. The front of the dial is smooth and intact with no damage. There is nothing unusual about the strap either.

  Am I thinking too much?
  Thinking of this, Zhong Lisheng turned the watch over in his hand, his eyes stayed on the few obviously fresh scratches on the back edge of the dial.

  Zhong Lisheng brought the dial closer to his eyes, and carefully identified the shapes of those scratches. It can be seen that these are three graphics. The first graphic looks like two uppercase Ls overlapping each other, and it also looks like a particularly square u. And the second graphic has an inverted C above it and a downward arrow below it. The third figure is a square with a horizontal line drawn inside, and that horizontal line is close to the vertical line on the right side of the square.

  Zhong Lisheng looked at it for a long time but didn't understand what it meant, so he handed the watch to Yu Lianli, pointed to the figures and said, "Can you understand what this means?"