Chapter 461.470

Chapter 461 Dream or Reality   "   .What
  should I do? There are people eating outside!

  " She couldn't wake up all the time, and suddenly she felt someone pushing herself, and then she woke up from the drowsy feeling of being out of control.   "Bi Luo, what's wrong with you? Your face is so red? Ah, you have a fever!" The voice in my ear was very familiar, but where did the other party have the courage to approach her now?   Yu Biluo opened her eyes and looked at Wang Qiuya who was sitting next to her, "Who told you to sit here? Don't be afraid."   Yu Biluo suddenly noticed something unusual from the corner of her eye. She quickly raised her head and looked at the surrounding environment: uniform pattern The tables and chairs, the empty windows, the closed doors, and the dense crowd of people sitting in the entire space. Yu Biluo remembered this scene very clearly, even if she was reborn in the first life, she would never forget it.   Yu Biluo's pupils constricted. This was the place she stayed in the last world when the apocalypse came. The school cafeteria was also the starting point of everything.   How can I be here? dream? Yu Biluo pinched the inside of her arm.   Yu Biluo frowned, it hurt so much. She touched her face again, it was warm, not a slightly cooler body temperature, but a normal human body temperature.   But how is it possible? My temperature shouldn't be like this, and how could I possibly be here? Shouldn't I... eh? Where should I be?   A blank look suddenly appeared on Yu Biluo's face, what was I thinking just now?   Wang Qiuya: "Biluo, what's wrong with you? Fever and confused?"   Yu Biluo subconsciously avoided Wang Qiuya's hand, "Ah, it's nothing, what were you talking about just now?"   Wang Qiuya: "We were talking..."

  After discussing with them, Yu Biluo decided to go to City J with them, but he had to go home first. And for the rest of the time, all they need to do is to wait for the opportunity, to wait for an opportunity to escape from the cafeteria.

  This time came soon, it was a very good weather, Yu Biluo escaped with Xie Hongyu who showed supernatural powers, and ran all the way to her home, when she opened the door happily, what she saw was Blood splattered on the ground.

  Yu Biluo was stunned for a moment, then quickly rushed into the door, and searched for her parents' room, her room, Lianli's room, study room, even the bathroom and kitchen.

  No, no, no! There was nowhere, the house was in a mess, she couldn't find her parents, only blood was scattered in the living room. Yu Biluo refused to admit that the bloodstain was left by her parents, she firmly believed that nothing happened to her parents!
  Yu Biluo locked herself in the room for two days. During these two days, she became a space-type supernatural power user, and when she discovered her supernatural power, the first thing Yu Biluo did was to kill them. A group photo of a family of four was placed in their own space.

  Yu Biluo dug out a drop-shaped tourmaline pendant from a drawer and hung it around her neck—it was an eighteenth birthday present from her parents, and she has always cherished it. Yu Biluo stretched out his hand to hold the pendant around his neck, his expression slowly became firm.

  Her parents disappeared, and she wanted to find her younger brother, who was her only younger brother, who grew up with her same father and mother.

  Yu Biluo came out of the room calmly, and calmly told the others that she had awakened a space-type ability. Looking at the surprised expressions on the faces of the others, Yu Biluo looked very calm, the calmness of staying out of things.

  Everyone was happy that they had an extra space ability user, a strong guarantee for survival in the last days, but no one cared about her, knowing that she might have lost her parents.