Chapter 311.320

Chapter 311 Stupid method
  After a while, Nian Haoran controlled the wind ability and landed in front of Yu Biluo and the others. After he stood still, he looked at the people in front of him and conveyed Qi Junhao's meaning: " The captain said that he could only find the location of the spiritual zombies bit by bit, but he couldn't see where the zombies were densely packed and where the zombies were rare when he looked down from the wall. The captain asked me to convey something to Miss Yu, I'm sorry He can't help much, all he can do is to release supernatural powers to help you relieve some pressure."

  Yu Biluo glanced at Yu Lianli who was motionless, then turned to Nian Haoran and said, "It's okay, if a spiritual zombie If it's easy to find, it won't be called a spiritual zombie!"

  "Use a stupid method!" Yu Biluo said calmly, "Attack the group of zombies with abilities that can cause large-scale damage, and try to find the location of the spiritual zombies! "

  However, this method needs to look down on the zombie group from above to find it. We can't ensure that the helicopter has enough fuel. And if we encounter mutated birds in the sky, the possibility of crashing the helicopter is very high!" "

  Observing zombies from above does not necessarily require an airplane, and can also be used with abilities, similar to wood or wind elements! But we need more abilities with a wide attack range and powerful abilities to help us and save money." Time, try to find that spiritual zombie in the shortest possible time!" Zhong Lisheng tapped his arm with his fingers, and said in a deep voice.

  "Okay, I'll find someone!" Ke Haochu said and disappeared.

  "What's this Captain Ke's ability?" Seeing Ke Haochu who disappeared in place, Yu Biluo raised his eyebrows and asked curiously.

  "Well, he said his ability is teleportation." Zhong Licheng said casually, looked at Yu Lianli who was still closed and said to Yu Biluo: "You look at Lianli here, I'll go and talk to them about it." The current situation."

  Seeing Yu Biluo nod his head, Zhong Lisheng went to find someone to discuss how to find the spiritual zombies.

  Yu Biluo stayed on the spot and guarded Yu Lianli, seeing Yu Lianli's gradually pale face and the fine sweat on his forehead, he knew that the spirit zombie was not easy to deal with. Yu Biluo's gaze fell into the distance, and his eyes darkened a little bit, showing coldness and sharpness.

  She wants to order the crystal nucleus of that zombie!

  Time passed by every minute, and Yu Biluo was distracted to pay attention to Yu Lianli's situation while killing the zombies. After waiting for a long time, Yu Lianli still hadn't moved. Ke Haochu and Zhonglicheng came back.

  "All the people are here!" Ke Hao nodded at the beginning, "I guess the people should stand separately during the attack, so I didn't let them come over.

  " Go up."

  "Huh? What about you?" Yu Biluo asked suspiciously.

  "I'll let Yuri try." That's what he said, but Yuri has never tried to carry people with supernatural powers, so this attempt is really a try.

  "No need, let Brother Xu entrust you, I can do it myself!" Yu Biluo said, forming a small tower shape in his hand. "I have an ice ability, and it's easy for me to shape things with ice."

  Yu Biluo glanced at Yu Lianli, who was still using his ability behind him, and said, "I still have to bring Lianli, I can't let him alone People stay here, so you don't have to worry about me, I can take care of it myself."