Chapter 91.100

Chapter 91 Ling Xiaohua

  Probably the mutated plant in front of me also knew that its crystal nucleus had been exposed, so this attack was extremely violent, the vines whipped irregularly and quickly, and the roots of the banyan tree interspersed in it, trying to grab a few more to serve as their own nourishment.

  Yu Biluo looked at the mutated plant in front of her with puzzled eyes. She had frozen a vine just now, but this time the ice layer on the vine shattered in less than thirty seconds. Although the ice layer this time was not as thick as before, it was still It can't be broken so quickly. There is also the previous ice layer, which shatters too fast.

  Yu Biluo carefully observed the difference between the vines before and after being frozen. Before freezing, the vines were emerald green, soft and tough, and the vines on the vines were bright yellow and reddish; after freezing, the color and toughness of the vines remained the same, but the color of the vines became lighter visible to the naked eye, and the red color on the flowers disappeared Most of it.

  red? Could it be...

  Yu Biluo decided to experiment to verify his conjecture. She first manipulated the ice blade to cut off all the Ling Xiaohua on the vine, and then frozen the vine. Sure enough, after the Ling Xiaohua was gone on the vines, the freezing time was about the same as she estimated.

  "Did this mutated plant take some kind of stimulant?! It's so difficult!" Qiao An felt that he had to deal with the vines that kept coming, and also guard against the banyan tree roots that appeared sneak attacks from time to time. The rapid consumption also brought him a lot of pressure. To describe it, his ability was like a soaring fire dragon at the beginning, but now his ability is like a crawling fire snake. Level up.

  "No, no, it's not a stimulant, it's a fight to the death!" Xia Xingyan corrected weakly when he heard Qiao An's gnashing of teeth.

  When Xia Xingyan said this, Qiao An immediately reacted, "Damn! This guy thinks he might not be able to make it through, so he is looking for someone to back him up? The one who can pull as many as he wants? Shameless!!"

  "Don't scold Now, it’s better to think about how to kill it if you have to curse people, or you will really feed it.” Qian Tong was twitched by the vine and let out a muffled snort.

  There is silence around the solution. If you can think of a solution, can it become like this? Everyone was in a low mood, and only the sound of vines breaking through the air, the sound of hitting the ground and the body, and the sound of panting could be heard.

  In this atmosphere, Yu Biluo's voice could be heard clearly, "Everyone, cut off the Ling Xiaohua on the vine!"

  While everyone was at a loss, Zhong Lisheng had already begun to consciously cut the Ling Xiaohua off the vine.

  While dodging the sudden and violent attack, Yu Biluo explained, "The Lingxiao flowers on the vines are used by this mutant plant to store energy. The thicker the red color on the petals, the more energy is stored in them. They give the vines Provide energy, and once the flowers on the vine are separated from the vine, the attack power of the vine will drop significantly." While

  speaking, Yu Biluo's ice shield was shattered by the vine, and before another ice shield appeared, Yu Biluo was inevitably drawn Twice. She clutched the place where she was drawn, and hissed lightly, "Angry from embarrassment?"

  "Look, it's in a hurry! What does this mean? It means that Sister Luo is right! What are you waiting for? Cut him!" Yuri Excited, the wind blade aimed at the vine on the vine, and at least one flower was taken away by a wind blade. After a while, a vine full of flowers was left with bare vines.