Chapter 431.440

Chapter 431 One wave of ups and downs, another wave of ups and downs

  "There is no change in this food chain, just the size of this bird. Are all the mutations in the last days bigger and bigger?" Ji Ziyu couldn't help being amazed when he saw the size of the bird.

  "What kind of bird is this?" Qiao Ning asked suddenly.

  Qiao An looked at Qiao Ning in surprise: "I don't know. No, what do you care what kind of bird it is? Want to know the strangeness of species variation?"

  Qiao Ning: "I'm not interested in the strangeness of species variation, I just want to know Does the bird live alone or in groups."

  Wei Zhao said with some difficulty: ".I just saw that the lower part of the bird's back is chestnut yellow, plus the tail feathers of the bird, there is a high probability that it may be a golden-waisted swallow or something like that. Well, if I remember correctly that kind of bird, it seems to be a herd animal."

  There was a "rustling" sound from the canopy above the head, and not only the tree above the head, but also the surrounding trees. The sound of leaves rubbing against each other.

  "You said, did they eat the butterflies first or attack us first?" The corners of Xu Jin's mouth twitched. They were either running for their lives or on the way to running for their lives since the morning.

  Wei Ting: "Let's see if they're hungry."

  Yu Lianli: "Butterfly."

  Yu Biluo: "I think it might be an indiscriminate attack. After all, in their eyes, the relationship between us and the butterfly should be a painting." Equal.”

  Xu Jin smiled wryly: “Is it all food?”

  The voice above his head became louder and louder, and with a clear cry, countless black shadows rushed towards their direction, some of them attacked The other part of them jumped into the group of mutated butterflies.

  There was a sudden commotion in the team, there were those who avoided the flock of birds and were scratched in time, those who did not stand still and fell down, some who paid attention to the flock of birds and forgot the flock of mutated butterflies behind them accidentally strayed into the flock of mutated butterflies with no bones left. There was also Xiaoxuan who couldn't control his instinct and kept wanting to catch birds to eat. In short, the order in the team was chaotic.

  And this kind of chaotic time is suitable for fishing in troubled waters.

  "Which little brat's ability is so blind! There are so many mutated birds and the ability can hit me!" Zhu Leshan's cursing voice was very obvious in the chaotic team. Looking up, I saw Zhu Leshan covering the injured with one hand. At the same time, it kept dodging under the attack of the mutated bird.

  "This person is very unlucky, can he be accidentally injured?" Ke Haochu looked at Ke Haochu, who looked a little flustered because of the injury, and said gloatingly, obviously he recognized who this person was.

  "Accidental injury? That's not necessarily the case." Xu Jin avoided the attack of the mutated bird, and said meaningfully to Ke Haochu.

  Ke Haochu raised his eyebrows, "Is there a secret?"

  Xu Jin: "Personal grievances are still life-related, and it is inconvenient for outsiders to interfere!"

  Ke Haochu understood: "Understood!" On the

  other side, Qiao Ning also saw Zhu Leshan's appearance, she I didn't see Si Lin in the chaotic crowd, so I couldn't help asking Yu Biluo: "Is this Si Lin making a move?"

Rebirth after the end of the world: She took the whole family with her material जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें