Wtf Chris? <3

A/N

NOT TRYING TO SEXUALISE THIS PLZ DONT KILL ME

——————

I woke up this morning after sleeping at Chris's last night.

we had a cute movie night consisting of lots of cuddles.

however my neck felt a little more tender than usual which confused me a lot.

Chris was still sound asleep on his side next to me.

i got up to pee but stopped myself when something caught my eye in the mirror.

What the actual fuck.

my neck was covered in hickeys and so was my jawline and right shoulder...the side chris fell asleep on.

the whole right side of my jaw neck and shoulder was covered.

i was stunned to say the least.

i knew he was kissing my neck before we went to sleep but it looks like the guy had tried to genuinely eat me alive.

just as i was about to turn around i hear Chris speak.

"baby?" he questions looking around the room before seeing me standing at the mirror.

"Christopher." i say sternly.

"oh shit." he whispers.

"What the fuck chris? what have you done." i ask with a slight chuckle.

"Look...i- HOLY SHIT." he yells the last bit as he finally looked at the whole right side of my jawline down to shoulder.

"Chris..." i giggle because if i don't i'll cry.

"i mean... i think you look wonderful.." he giggles scratching the back of his head.

"it's looks like i've been eaten alive babe." i laugh.

"Well people will know that i've definitely marked my territory." he smirks and i throw a hoodie at him.

"OW! right jesus okay." he flinches and continues laughing.

"well a load of concealer and a hoodie should cover it but fucking jesus christ." i say whilst still looking at the marks.