Cant Even Tie My Shoes <3

*requested*

Now, you knew pregnancy was going to be difficult, obviously, but not this difficult.

You were nearing 8 months pregnant with you and Chris' little baby boy and the finish line was near but holy Jesus you couldn't wait to move properly again.

You'd be lying if you said you've hated your Pregnancy, because it's been a breeze other than one issue...Just moving.

You cant tie your shoe laces anymore, it take 3 minutes just to sit on the toilet, god forbid you bend down, you can't go upstairs without being so breathless, the list was endless.

However, this meant Chris was always at your disposal for doing things for you, which you can't say you hated either.

Obviously you weren't taking advantage of him, you Love the man with your whole heart, but it's handy to have someone who's willing to do everything for you, pregnant or not.

"Chrisssss?" you whined from the couch.

"Shoe laces?" he responds knowing it like clockwork at this point.

"yes." you sighed throwing yourself back on the couch.

Chris waltzes over giggling to himself at the sight of you, looking very fed up.

he bends down, effortless tying your laces before offering his hands to help you up.

You hop to your feet and head downstairs to the garage to get ready to go grocery shop.

Even when grocery shopping, walking around was enough for you to be breathless.

When you both came home, as you walk upstairs, Chris carried the bags and walked up behind you.

you got up 4 stairs before stopping in your tracks to catch your breath.

"You okay my love?" Chris asks standing next to you.

"Yeah just need to breath." you respond in between inhales.

you continue till your at the top and you stand in the same spot for 2 minutes again to catch your breath.

You walk over and start helping Chris unload the groceries.

There was dishwasher tabs you needed to put under the sink but you just looked at them, realised where they had to go and burst into tears.

"Hey hey what's wrong?" Chris dropped what he was doing to pull you in for a hug.

"i cant do anything, it's so frustrating, i can't even bend down and out the dishwasher tabs away." you sob into his shoulder.

"if i was in your situation i don't even know how i'd move full stop, so what you do everyday is incredible, i mean your growing a whole ass human being, that's insane." he comforts you more.

"I know it's just i can't for anything anymore for myself and it's so irritating." you sigh in frustration.

"I'll finish up with the groceries, you go get in bed and pick something for us to watch, how about that?" he smiles as do you.

"Okay, can you bring snacks with you, he's a bit hungry." you giggle as Chris nods.

You walk off towards the room before remembering one small issue.

"and also can you untie my shoes, forgot about that." you smile, sighing.

"Of course my love." Chris laughs a little, lighting the mood.