One Of Your Own <3

When you first met Chris, it was a date his brothers had set up for him to get him out there.

He had a child by the age of 22 and didn't have time to go out by himself and just let loose, until he met you.

On that date he made it clear he had a child, which scared you at first because you thought you weren't ready, until you met her.

When you met Chris' daughter, Aspen, you changed your mind.

When you saw her you saw a mini Chris, she had long, beautiful brown curls, quite full lips and of course his blue eyes.

Chris had been weary of new people who came into his daughters life. He knew by introducing you it was risky but something told him you were going to stay.

and you did.

for the first while it was hard adjusting to life with a child and it was difficult for her too.

Having a new woman in your life who takes up a lot of your favourite persons time is very confusing for a 3 year old.

Slowly but surely, Aspen began to enjoy your presence.

She thought you were the most beautiful woman on earth, she thought you were hilarious, she loved that you loved playing barbies with her and so much more.

One thing she loved that you did was play with her hair or do her hair for her.

If Chris was honest, he never did Aspens hair other than a ponytail because it was so easy, so having you do more intricate, complex styles was a breath of air.

In the mornings and before bed, she would climb into bed with you and Chris and snuggle in the middle of both of you.

Even though you were no where near ready for kids, Aspen was the most perfect child, she wasn't your typical whiny toddler, she was quite the opposite.

Chris thanked himself everyday for agreeing to that date and introducing you to Aspen because otherwise his world wouldn't have her new best friend who she absolutely adored.

~ A/N ~

Heyyyyyy, so ignore my lil hiatus, i have drafted ideas which i haven't had anytime at all to actually write out as i'm so busy with school work and my job so i have no time so apologies for slow updates but i'm gonna try pre write as much as possible and whenever possible so i can't just put chapters out when i'm rlly struggling, sorry abt this but yeah rant over ily all <3