Look After You <3

you woke up hearing slushing sounds coming from the bathroom. well shit.

you turn to your side to see the inevitable. Chris wasn't there.

you quickly get up and go to the bathroom to see Chris hunched over the toilet looking weak and pale.

"hey baby what's going on?" you softly speak bending down next to him, rubbing his back gently.

"i felt so sick when i woke up." he croaked sounding awful.

"oh my god baby your hot take off your hoodie." you say concerned after feeling his forehead.

"well i mean your pretty hot too." he giggled weakly but complying with your orders.

"Christopher." you say sternly.

"okay, okay, no jokes. understood." he laughed to himself.

you give him a hand up once he flushed the toilet and carefully helped him back to bed.

"Stay here i'm gonna see if there's medicine i can give you." you kissed his forehead and headed up to the kitchen.

"Hey y/n, where's Chris?" Matt greeted you.

"Hey Matt, he's sick so he's still in bed, he's been throwing up all morning." you told him with a sympathetic expression.

"Oh god, thank fuck your helping him then." he laughed.

"Why? oh god what's wrong?" you questioned frantically.

"He's super and i mean super clingy and irritating." he laughs walking to his room.

all you could do was whine. this was going to be a long day.

you entered Chris' room full with dread and Matt was unfortunately right.

"y/nnnnnn?" Chris whined as soon as you stepped foot in the room.

"yes?" you sighed.

"Can you please come to bed i want attention." he whined once again.

all you could do was hold back a smile and roll your eyes.

you climbed into bed next to him and he latched into you like a Koala bear.

"wanna watch something?" you asked.

"sure." he smiled.

with that you turned on your favourite tv show and continued to hold Chris for the rest of the day, comforting the sick boy.