Nosebleed <3

Another Day, Another Nosebleed.

you had never gotten them before but all of a sudden this past week they were constant, you'd wake up in the middle of the night with one, have one at work, have one a dinner, have one in the shower, it was never ending.

On top of that problem, the past two weeks at work had been stressful, the workload was intense and you were struggling, having to work overtime just to finish everything was toying with you.

You barely seen Chris even though you lived with him and his brothers, you had so much on your mind and so much to do, you couldn't make time in your schedule just to sit down with him and talk.

It was Late Thursday evening and you'd all had dinner a few hours ago, you were just finished one of your final assignments and you finally could sit and relax, that was until you got a nosebleed of course.

you swiftly hopped off the couch and jogged over to Matts bathroom.

you closed the door, cursing under your breath as you look in the mirror.

Your eye bags a bruised purple colour, your skin looked dull and stripped of life, you just looked exhausted.

you hold the tissue to your nose waiting for the bleeding to stop when there's a knock on the door.

"y/n it's me." Chris softly speaks on the other side of the door.

you slowly opened the door and he gave you a sympathetic smile, shuffling in closing the door behind him.

"what's going on? hm?" he sits you on top of the counter top, standing between your legs.

"they won't stop, i don't know why." you sigh.

"Because your stressed, i know i'm no doctor but it's a thing." he told you.

"Fine you dork, i'll take it easy tomorrow." you sigh about to get up.

"Uh uh uh, not so fast, you are going to take it easy for a week, this isn't gonna go away in 24 hours in afraid." he giggles to himself.

"Fine okay, i'll go easy." you said, you couldn't but he would press you about it later.

"You promise me?" And now you really couldn't back outta this.

"Fine yes i promise." you couldn't help but smile and the boy in-front of you.

you place a gentle kiss on his forehead as you jump off the counter.

"Now come with me." he smiles brightly at you.

"Where are we going?" you ask as he opens the door.

"Oh nothing exotic just our room, but i want to spend time with you." he grins sheepishly.

"Okay, that sounds good to me." you return the ear to ear grin as you both head towards the room.

For the rest of the evening you laid in bed, watching movies whilst you were both cuddled up to one another, distressing by each second.