Valentines <3

To be with someone for 5 years and still get butterflies is something i never thought i'd have.

this morning waking up was almost like a dream.

my 5th year in a row of having Chris as my Valentine.

i opened my eyes to see him in the same position as always, laying completely on top of me.

i lightly play with his hair to gently wake him.

he was up very late last night playing video games i assumed.

he started to stir until he just clung to me tighter.

"Morning My Love, happy valentine's day." i whisper to him.

"I love you." he tells me before actually opening his eyes and placing a short but sweet kiss on my lips.

"I love you more." i smile kissing his forehead.

eventually we both got up and got changed into pyjama pants and a t-shirt before both of headed to the living room.

that's when i seen it.

"Oh my- CHRIS!" i squeal and run and hug him.

The living room was covered in heart balloons and little heart hanging decorations with rose petals sprinkled everywhere.

there was a big banner reading "Being with you makes perfect sense" then 5 gifts reading the 5 senses.

"im gonna cry this is so cute!" i say with tears in my eyes.

"hey, don't cry, happy valentines babe." he tells me hugging me tightly.

"my gift looks shit now." i giggle.

"i don't care for gifts, i'd rather you be happy than me." he tells me.

i chuckle lightly before he presses me to open the gifts.

First was Sound. i unwrapped the square box which was full with all my favourite artists Vinyls of my favourite albums they composed.

"Oh my god, so this is why you bought me a record player at Christmas." i giggle.

"Yeah, i knew you wanted the record player but you have like 3 vinyls? so i bought you loads." he smiles handing me the next present.

Second was Sight. i unfold the card to see a long letter Chris wrote me.

as i read it i began to cry. The letter was very personal and detailed and i loved it.

"I love you so much Chris thank you." i giggle wiping my tears as he just hugged me right.

"I love you more, you deserve the world my love." he tells me kissing my forehead.

Third was Touch. the box contained a teddy bear with a red heart attached to it, which he sprayed with his cologne. Also in the box was a black, satin bathrobe.

Fourth was Smell. the small package was my favourite perfume of all time. but instead of the 50ml bottle it was 100 which was better as it runs out fast.

Finally, Fifth was Taste. He had a whole box full of my favourite candies and chocolates which made my mouth water looking at them.

"Thank you so much Chris, this truly means a lot." i say before kissing him briefly.

"Well as i said you deserve it." he tells me whilst smiling brightly.

"well now you've made my gift look dog shit." i laugh.

"You could give me a strand of your hair and i'd be satisfied." he laughs as do i.

"okay well not quite as weird but i'll go grab it."i say as i run towards our room to retrieve it.

i grab the box, present and card and headed towards the living room.

"here you go." i smile nervously.

he opens the card first. i wrote a long paragraph about my love for him and hinted at what the smaller present was.

as he continued to read i could see he was trying to keep it together, i gently rubbed his back whilst i kissed his cheek.

"I love you so much." he whispers before properly hugging me and wiping his tears.

"I love you too, now open!" i say excitedly.

he opens the bigger parcel which contained loads of his favourite foods and candies.

"thank you baby." he smiles kissing my cheek.

he goes to open one of the candies before i slap his hand away, causing him to drop it.

"not before breakfast doofus." i say sternly causing us both to laugh.

then he opens the other gift, the one i was most nervous about.

he pulls it out of the packaging showing the book i made.

"did you make this?" he asks in disbelief.

"i did." i smile proudly.

it was a book titled "Love Letters i never sent" which was more so words of affirmation.

"So i made this book just for you, in it it's love letter i wrote but we're too cheesy to send, my diary paragraphs about when we first met, my favourite things about you, what i admire about you, all those kinda things." i smile.

"I love it, it's the best gift i'll ever be given in my lifetime. I love you so much, thank you Baby." he says before smothering me with hugs and kisses making me sigh contently.

we then made our favourite breakfast, French toast.

our day continued with being in the house watching our favourite movies before going out to dinner later that evening.

My forever Valentine.

————————

a/n

Happy Valentines everyone ❤️