Skims <3

You always had a model body due to your job and people were jealous, a lot of upkeep but it's for your career.

with that on tiktok everyone told you to try the famous Skims Maxi Dress.

one night lying next to Chris you seen someone on TikTok wearing it and you couldn't help but think it looked unreal on her.

and so...you purchased it.

days later the Grey dress showed up and you were jumping for joy.

"what are you so excited about?" Chris laughed, watching you squeal, holding your package.

"I'll show you, well if i haven't been scammed." you chuckle running to his en suite.

you quickly shove on the dress looking in the mirror and you audibly gasp.

"what's going on?" Chris asks laughing at you through the door.

"i need you to record your reaction, like your face, just do it." you demanded, excited to see his reaction.

he complied and told you to open the door.

you swung the door open which made Chris' jaw swing open too.

you giggled as it was like he had real life heart eyes.

the boy was flustered to say the least.

"ho- holy...i- i- what!" the boy was speechless.

you laughed uncontrollably at his reaction.

"whatcha think? i quite like it." you smiled at him.

"like it? from now on, that will be the only thing you ever wear. oh my god." he squealed, acting like your personal hype man.

he just couldn't keep his eyes off you.

"where'd you get the dress?" he asked, admiring you.

"it's Skims, everyone on TikTok wanted me to try it." you said, chuckling.

"well thank you Skims." he mumbled, giggling.