Over Exhaustion <3

You had been working your ass off all weekend to get these college assignments done and handed in.

you had slept 6 hours total the whole weekend and there was still so much to be done.

Thank god you had all of Monday too as everything was Due Tuesday.

Chris was out most of the weekend but even he could tell how overworked you were.

it was mid Sunday morning and you felt the bed shift slightly, followed by someone pushing hair out of your face and a kiss on the nose and the lips.

"Morning." Chris whispered as he laid practically on top of you.

you just wrapped you arms around him as you couldn't even form a sentence with how exhausted you were.

"Y/n...babe." Chris continues.

you opened your eyes, which was enough strain on yourself.

"baby you look exhausted, everything alright?" he asks you, lifting his head to look at you.

yet again you couldn't even speak, you just laid there starring at him, watery eyes, bags the size of the sun and moon under each eye, turning a  crimson shade.

"oh baby.." he sighs pulling you on top of him now, cuddling you tightly whilst running his hand through your hair.

"i have so much work to do and such little time." you whisper, sounding almost ill.

"baby you need to take a break, please." he whispers kissing the top of your head.

"i cant." you sigh.

he was right. you really should but you had such little time to get everything done it was stressing you out even more.

"No, your gonna rest today, i'll help you with whatever you need, i promise, please take it easy today." he practically begged.

"okay." you whispered closing you eyes again, letting your mind take you into a deep sleep.

and finally over the next few days, with Chris' surprising dedication and amount of help, you got everything done.

"I love you, Thank you really." You smiled at him.

"I love you more, but pleas look after yourself." he smiles giving you a gentle kiss on the forehead.