Picnic <3

it was a sunny day in July and you were in the garden with your Daughter, Phoebe.

You had decided since Chris was out working most of the day, that you would just play about with Phoebe.

She requested a picnic just before lunch and you happily complied.

there was a pink and white classic picnic blanket laid out on the lawn and you prepared some snacks and little bites to eat.

the two of you were sat in peace and quiet whilst eating whilst the sun was shining and the birds were practically singing.

you heard the back door creak open and you see Chris run out.

Phoebe turns around and her face lights up.

"DADDY!!" she squeals with excitement.

"Hi my girls." he squeals matching her energy.

"i thought you were working late?" you smile up at him whilst he sits down.

"well Matt and Nick were sick of me complaining about missing you guys so they sent me home." he smiles hugging Phoebe, placing a light kiss on her forehead.

"Oh my god Chris." you laugh at his dramatic antics.

"Well i'll do anything to see my girls." he says placing a light kiss on your hand.

"What you guys doing?" he asks Phoebe looking at the picnic, picking up a grape.

"Mommy made a picnic." she smiles at him and hands him another grape.

"Thank you. I think mommy did a good job." he thanks phoebe then looks at you.

"thank you mommy." Phoebe smiles at you whilst walking towards you for a hug.

"Your welcome baby." you tell her kissing her cheek.

All three of you continue to eat the picnic and have a family day in the sun.