Gentlemen <3

one thing you cherished about chris most was how much of a gentlemen he was.

it's the small things he did that tugged your heartstrings.

opening your car door, kissing your hand, always checking up on you and even taking off your shoes like tonight.

you both were invited to a fancy dinner event in downtown LA.

you wore a short green silk body on dress with black gladiator style heels that tied nearly up to your knees and gold accent jewellery.

Chris was blown away by you, he was all the time but when you dressed up he could never get enough of you.

you both attended the dinner and had an amazing evening.

you got back to the apartment and he slipped your jacket off for you and hung it up.

"Thank you my love." you smiled walking up the stairs from the front door to the living room.

it was late so both Matt and Nick were in they're rooms.

As Chris walked up the stairs you seen his shirt sleeves were rolled up to his elbows which made you fold every time.

you laid yourself on the couch, exhausted from walking in the heels.

You felt a dip in the couch and you peeled an eye open to see chris sit at you feet and grab your leg and undo your heel straps.

you watched him as he carefully unraveled the strings and then slip the shoe off and then move onto the next, sitting the pair of heels on the couch next to him.

"your such a gentlemen." you smile at him, crossing your feet, which are comfortably in his lap.

"I try, just for you." he smiles, rubbing my ankle gently.

we stay in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before he stands ups.

"you coming to bed, i'm very tired." he asks holding out his hand for me.

"yeah sure." i look up at him, taking his hand, getting off the couch and heading to bed finally.

you quickly change into one of Chris' t-shirts and you tie you hair in a messy bun to keep it off your neck.

after wiping your makeup off and doing a quick skincare routine, you finally crawl in bed next to chris who's waiting for you with open arms.

"I love you, goodnight." you whisper kissing both his cheeks then his lips.

"Goodnight my love, i love you more."