Comfort <3

Above all fears, one of my worst was Thunder and Lightning.

Chris my boyfriend of 2 years surprisingly didn't know this.

the things it makes me feel are horrible. i cry, my anxiety kicks in sometimes having panic attacks or just an intense heart rate. just really scared.

i usually felt oddly embarrassed of it because it's the weather but it terrified you.

tonight however was the worst.

i was awoken by a big thud outside followed with a bright flash and another booming noise.

i jolt up, realising what was happening.

i was hyperventilating, tears filling my eyes as i feel two arms wrap around me.

"It's okay. come here." Chris whispers softly.

be holds me tight as we lay back down, me laying on top of him with my head on his chest.

"what's wrong baby?" he asks softly brushing through my hair with his fingers.

"i'm terrified of thunder and lightning" i whisper back with a tad of embarrassment.

"it's okay i've got you, you'll be alright my love." he whispers kissing my forehead.

i felt safe thankfully, usually when there's thunder and lightning i never have anyone with me but now i've got Chris.

as the booming continues, he kisses my forehead each with each loud thud.

i eventually fall asleep in his tight grip thankfully reassuring me that i'm safe.

———————

a/n

okay short and sweet however need ideas for both my Matt and Chris imagines plz i beg heheh