Chapter 57

"My god! I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't know she left you there." London said as she lifted Brooke.

"Are you okay? Nothing's happened to you right?" Worry is on her faced when she asked.

The kid nodded as she hugged London. "I'm fine mommy. You don't have to worry. That woman helped me po." She cutely said then kissed London on her cheeks.

"That's good. Gosh! I don't know what I can do to that man if you lost or something bad happened to you." She softly said then faced me.

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter, Miss Turner." She seriously said to me.

I still can't believe what I am seeing right now. She? She have a daughter? Does she have a husband now?

Fuck, no! It can't be!

"Miss Turner?" She called me when I didn't answer her.

I just nodded. I don't know what to say.

"We gotta go now. Thank you again." She said.

She didn't even wait for my answer when she turned around to walked out. I still heard her when she answered the call from her phone.

"How dare you leave my daughter on the parking lot alone, you dummy? .... Oh yeah? Don't you ever try to show on me if you still want to keep that ugly face of yours, Lester." Gigil nitong saad.

I just shook my head hearing her saying such words. She really was changed. Good thing she covered her daughter's ears before insulting the person she was talking too.

"Hey, Beautiful!" I was a little bit startled when someone suddenly spoke behind me.

Seriously? Hindi ba siya nagsasawa sa ginagawa niya?

"Stop, Miss Carlos. I'm starting to feel annoyed with you." I said straight forward to her before leaving her, but I think she's really a stubborn person.

"Wait. I'm sorry, okay? I just wanted to have lunch with you. Can't you grant it just once?" She pleaded me.

I sighed before facing her. "If I'll eat lunch with you, you'll stop annoying me?" I asked her while raising one of my eyebrow.

"Yes! Yes!' she said then gave me a wide smile.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay. Tomorrow." I said then walk inside my room.

I even heard her scream softly as if she won something. Tsk.

Since this is the second day of exam. Tuesday. They only took 2 of their subjects and tomorrow is the last day of their exam. The next 2 days are the days when they can complete their missing requirements they have or submitting something they need to submit.

Students are just half days so they can do whatever they want to do after their tests while us teachers should stay here until not early as 5pm.

Now, it's already 2pm and I can't fucking focus on my work because of London.

and her daughter...

Is Brooke really her daughter? But she doesn't have any resemblance of her.

Damn! I just remembered! What will be Brielle's reaction if she learn that her Mommy Pretty have another baby na?

She will surely be freak out and jealous!

Gosh! It's stressing me out.

But then... Reality hit me. She's not mine anymore. She won't be Brielle's other mommy anymore.

I shouldn't let them meet. My daughter might hurt when she found out her mommy pretty has another baby.

Arghhh!