T W E N T Y - F O U R

ALESSIA 

"Shut up" I punched his arm "The door is fine."

He nodded to Zephyr as we passed him, silently informing him of our plans.

"Have fun you two" Ethan commented, a slight frown marring his face "But not too much fun. I would hate to tell my sister that her daughter got pregnant from a sugar addicted boy band wannabe."

Xenos blew my Uncle a kiss "And I would hate to tell your sister that her brother likes to be the little spoon and caresses me like his lover."

Uncle Ethan shot up from his chair.

"You little Punk!" he cried in outrage, swatting at Xenos as we passed him "I'll get you for that!"

Xenos stuck his tongue out at him, ushering me faster to the door.

"It'll have to wait for playtime...I mean bedtime snookums!" he snickered "See you later!"

I shook my head as Xenos quickly closed the door to the explicits my Uncle was currently spewing out.

"Why do you have to provoke him?" I asked, pinching the bridge of my nose.

He place his hand on my lower back, guiding me to the back of the house near the old barn "Because I can and it's fun."

"How is it fun?"

He glanced down at me, his eyes sparkling in the moonlight "Have you seen how red his face gets? Or how the little vein in his temple throbs whenever he gets mad? He's an easy target. Reminds me of my older brother."

I looked at him in surprise, noting how easily he let that little piece of personal information slip through.

"I didn't know you had a brother" I commented "I thought you only had a sister?"

He hesitated for a second before sighing, running a hand through his fair hair.

"I have a lot of siblings actually" He admitted "Some...more tolerable than others."

"How many?" I questioned "If you don't mind me asking?"

"You want the whole number total or just the total of the legitimate children?" he let out a forced laugh "Because if you want the total number of children, legitimate or not, it's going to take a while."

I winced at his flippant tone "I'm sorry for asking."

"Don't be" he shrugged "And to answer your question, I'm number six out of seven. The last son my parents had."