T H I R T Y - O N E .

BEFORE YOU READ...

Hi Wolfies!

After a week's worth of careful deliberation, along with reading your heartfelt comments, I've decided that it was in our little Pack's best interest if I keep things the way that they are.

Onyx Moon will remain FREE and WILL be getting more frequent updates then it is getting now.

I didn't mean to take this long with my decision, but I wanted to make sure that everyone who had an opinion on the matter had adequate enough time to voice their opinions to me.

I appreciate all your responses and respect you all so much for not only sharing your concerns with me, but being vulnerable enough to explain the reasons on why you wouldn't be able to continue the writing journey we started together so many years ago if I did end up choosing to switch Onyx Moon to a Paid story.

As you know, the main reason I started writing on Wattpad was because I wanted to find an outlet to escape from the harsh realities of the world, we currently live in. And while I don't know anything about your individual socioeconomic status', I do know how hard it is to struggle and strictly budget in order to try to survive in the world, especially during this economy.

I didn't start writing because of money. That's not who I am nor where my values lie. I feel like if I did switch my story to paid, I would be compromising these values I hold so dear to me. I would be disappointing you all as an Author...something that appalls me since I consider all of you apart of my family.

While I can't promise what the future holds for me and my publishing journey, I can promise you that as of now, all off my stories that are currently not finished (Including MATES BOOK TWO) will NOT be placed on the Paid status.

Before I Leave You... For those who already Paid for this chapter, DO NOT FRET! Please send my email something: (Listed in my BIO) that proves you already bought the chapter and I will send a cool little surprise back to you!

Thank you once again Wolfies for all your input and I do hope you are able to continue this writing journey with me! I hope my stories continue to give you happiness and an outlet to escape into a fantasy world! I wouldn't be where I'm at without all of your support!

Enjoy the Chapter! ❤️❤️

Lots of Love,

~MK 

🌙~🌙~🌙~🌙~🌙

*TRIGGER WARNING: DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF BLOOD, GORE, AND BRIEF MENTION OF SELF AUCTION, MUTILATION and DEATH. READER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED!!!!

Alessia

I watched the scene play out in front of me like if I was actually in the room when all this was taking place.

It had to have been a long time ago though, because what little clothes people did still have on were dated to a time period I just couldn't place at the moment.

My heart stuttered in my chest as I watched the woman lean forward and plant her hands on my Mate's chest, her vivid blue eyes locked with my Mate's even as her lips descended onto his chest, making her way sensually up his neck.