O N E

Tristan

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BEGINNING OF THE MYSTERIES MY WOLFIES!!

"Good Evening, this is Winter Summers reporting for A-Z News" the flustered redhead reporter announced from her post "We have just received report that another wild fire has emerged three miles south of where the El Diablo fire was just put out."

"Now Winter, this is the sixth fire in the last month that has occurred in that part of the country where you're at, hasn't it?" the lead reported asked from his comfy position at the studio headquarters "Has there been any talk about arson or foul play? Do the Police and Fire Departments have a reason on why these fires keep occurring?"

"That's the thing Rainer" Winter shook her head "According to the Fire Department and Arson Task Force, no foul play was suspected or even considered as the cause of these horrendous fires."

Winter nodded to the blazing fire seen behind her, even from her position at a safe distance away.

"And as you mentioned earlier Rainer, from the recent Press conference that the President and his team just had, I want to reiterate the importance of what our top Scientists believe is happening at the moment" the reporter announced as she briefly looked down at what I assumed were her notes "According to the Scientists, the Global Warming Crisis is manifesting at a much more rapid pace, which in turn is leaving behind catastrophic effects on the most vulnerable areas in the world."

A blaring alarm sounded behind the Winter Summers before her camera abruptly cut off.

Rainer looked frantically at the cameras, a weak smile on his face, as he shuffled the papers on his desk. 

He cleared his throat. 

"Well folks, it looks like Winter is having some technical difficulties at the moment" he let out an uncomfortable chuckle "But rest assure, our team is working tirelessly to get her back on air to keep you, our viewers, as updated as possible."

The Lead Report discreetly touched his earpiece and a relieve smile graced his face. He nodded towards his audience.

"These wildfires are the latest join the hundreds of other natural disasters that has suddenly occurred across the world in the last week" the lead reported announced "These disasters range from Tsunami's, Sinkholes, Hurricanes, volcanic eruptions from inactive volcanoes, droughts, and a lieu of other tragic calamities that have devastated the world."

A tense smile appeared on his face as he stared at the camera.

"Folks at home, I'm not a very religious man but it seems like these unreal events are from scenes out of the Bible itself" the Newscaster commented "

"If I didn't know any better, I would think that the Wrath of a God is upon us..."