Avoiding him

Matteo

He glared at the person standing in front of him. He had to contain himself from not jumping over this desk and strangling their neck. He had never wanted to harm someone so dear and close to him, but in this moment there was nothing but slight hatred, surprisingly.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

He said nothing as he continued to glare.

"You know, Mr bossman, I don't know why but I get the feeling that you are planning my death inside your head."

That's because Matteo was.

"What the fuck do you want, Reggie?" he asked in the most disrespectful way.

He was everything but happy to be disrupted from the chance to share an explicit moment with Aurora. He was determined to release his urges that had consumed his thoughts during every passing day he was with her, his urges surprising the living hell out of him.

The absence of her presence near him was enough to drive him insane. Her warmth and her scent were wrapped around his soul in a tight grasp which he would never want to loosen. More, was what he wanted with her and it could have been if it weren't for a blonde haired man that dissipated that craving.

She had run out of the room, partially embarrassed from the act of getting caught yet they hadn't even done anything. He knew that she wouldn't be able to even glance in his direction the second he gets in her way for the realization of what could have occurred between them. It was what he had desired to transpire between them, and she was the only woman that could unlock the unknown want and needs he never he had.

Reggie leaned back in his chair. The chair that his sweet beautiful girl had been sitting in and picking at the hem of her short skirt. God, she was a temptress even if she didn't know it and what she did to him.

"I come in peace and I get this attitude?" he shook his head. "I deserve more than this."

"Can you just tell me what was so important that you had to show up at my house?" Matteo said with frustration.

"Alright alright, jeez. We found out some information regarding your cousin."

Matteo said nothing, but the stare he gave Reggie alerted him to elaborate on the subject.

"Your father and your uncle had arranged a meeting with Miskav. Turns out that according to Miskav there was a woman he was willing to sell to him in order to be a part of his mafia. This "woman" was also a part of a plan to ruin someone that apparently Chandler despised."

Matteo blew out a harsh breath and tilted his head backwards. "That fucking bastard."

He didn't have to explain further since he already knew who the woman was and he had already figured out what their objective was.

"I'm not going to let them get close to her." he said, his voice shaking from the immense amount of anger seeping through him.

"You don't have to worry about that, bossman." Reggie said causing Matteo to look at him expecting an explanation.

"Miskav wasn't planning on doing anything to Aurora. He wasn't aware that she is yours and for the reason being that, he ended whatever delusion Chandler had for being a part of his mafia."

That explained everything. He was confused when he heard that the Russian's were at his home since they had already called a truce between them, including his father. If he wasn't there to harm them or Aurora, then he didn't understand why he was there that day.