In your language

Aurora

Throughout the day, Matteo was not at home. Aurora spent most of her time cooking with Malinda and watching a new series that she discovered on a site called "Netflix ". She used it to make the time move a bit faster or distract herself from missing Matteo since he wasn't there with her.

It wasn't until late at night that she decided to go to have a shower but instead of having one in her room, tonight she showered in his bathroom. She loved the way he smelled and secretly used the products that he used on himself which was just his body wash.

She dried herself off and realized that she had left something behind and that was her pink nightie that she had left on his bed. The door had opened the second she stepped out of the bathroom, and she nearly fell over her own feet when she caught sight of Matteo entering his room.

He looked worn out and his eyes were cast down to the floor. Her embarrassment was quickly replaced with concernment when she took in his sagged shoulders and the tired sigh that escaped his lips. He had not seen her yet, but she stepped forward towards him, wondering what was going on.

"Is everything okay? " she asked him softly.

He spun around, a small look of surprise on his face from hearing her voice.

He inhaled a sharp breath when he realized the small towel was the only thing that covered her lady parts from being exposed. She was much more concerned about his state than caring about how she looked.

"I just had to deal with a few things. Have you eaten today?"

She felt a bit saddened since that was all that she had been hearing him say to her. He hadn't said anything other than on the lines of he is dealing with some things. However, she ignored it and gave him a nod.

"Have you? I left you some dinner if you want."

He walked over to her with a small smile plastered on his face. He kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you, baby, but I am not that hungry."

"Okay. "She smiled back at him. "Have you heard anything about Cordelia?"

"It was just a little stomachache but she's fine now."

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh that's good."

He just hummed as he stared at her.

There was a moment where they stared into each others eyes and did not say a word. She could how deeply his eyes had penetrated through her face, the heat transmitting deep into her body as she clutched the towel closer around her. That was when she realized that she stood before him with nothing but a towel that hardly covered everything and she started blushing.

"I-I should go change." She spluttered out with red cheeks.

Before she could hot tail out of the situation, she felt his hand creep its way onto her throat and grabbed her. She gasped as he pulled her back to him, the grip of his fingers wrapped around her throat not enough to hurt her but enough to allow the pressure to make her feel a bit tingly inside. He forced her gaze upward to stare up at him when he looked down at her.

"Where are you off to, hmm? I've been gone all day and all I could think about is coming home to taste these pretty lips. Can I get a kiss, ragazza dolce?"

Her breath hitched at his words.

What made his question even more alluring was how thick his accent had appeared to be. Matteo was Italian and his accent was all the time present but there were moments where it would thicken and she enjoyed hearing it in those times.