59. Turning 28

"Thank you, ARMY!" Taehyung called out. It was hard to stop his tears. How did they plan this? He couldn't believe the lengths ARMY would go to for him.

"Taetae, I guess we know who the real ARMYs are now." Hobi smiled at their fandom.

"ARMY, we're really thankful for what you've done tonight. We can feel the love. You know that we love you too, right? And as long as you want us, we'll be here to enjoy these moments with you." Namjoon looked at the stadium which was still full to him. The ARMYs that remained made sure that all the empty spaces were filled up.

"Let's have fun tonight, ARMY!" Jimin shouted through his mic, and they cheered so loudly he was afraid they'd break the stadium walls.

That night BTS gave one of the best performances of their lives - a sincere expression of gratitude for the love shared with ARMY for so many years. They were leaving behind their younger selves as BTS and were transitioning to BULLETPROOF - their more mature selves, with all the life changes that came with it - and most of their ARMY stayed. There was so much to be thankful for.

Their numbers became jumbled as they felt they should sing in a more appropriate order based on what happened. ARMY started jumping and dancing with them as they sang Stay and So What right after Taehyung's solo

They followed it up with what they called their deadly medley of dance choreography, and the screams were so wild that the ARMYs that remained on stadium grounds were convinced that they missed half of their lives by leaving the concert. What happened was already trending and social media was literally on fire with news of BTS rising from the ashes of hate as BULLETPROOF.

Toward the end, the vocal line sang Butterfly to the ARMY that remained, hoping, praying that they would never lose them.

Dae Eun, June, and Sunhee stood mesmerized by their performance. They had never before seen such a concert with so much energy and emotion. Although Dae Eun watched their concert in Paris, she was too distraught then and her oppa was also injured and unable to perform. This time around everyone was in high spirits.

"Taehyung-oppa!" Someone shouted when the members were all seated onstage for their conversation with ARMY. They were supposed to talk about their 10-year absence and their transition from BTS to BULLETPROOF, but tonight ARMY had other plans.

"Yes?" Taehyung still couldn't help smiling at what ARMY had done for him tonight.

"Do you love her?" Their fans began shouting the question that was on top of their minds.

The members were all seated on stools at the front of the stage and they began laughing. Taehyung shyly covered his face with his hand.

"Yes he does, ARMY!" Jimin answered for his soulmate.

"ARMY, you do understand that your oppas are not in their teens anymore, right?" Jin wanted to take this chance to explain to their fandom that Taehyung may just be the beginning. They would probably follow suit sooner or later. "I'm 41 years old already, ARMY. My parents are waiting for me to start my own family. You understand, don't you?"