iv.

"DEAN!" I HEAR my name being called as I felt something hard yet soft run into me with full force, hands gradually wrapping around my torso like snakes trying to suffocate their prey

Brielle.

It was always hard for me to forget that voice of hers. How I remember anytime I heard it my stomach will be filled with butterflies and blood will instantly rise to my cheeks making me red, now anytime I hear that voice I'm instantly filled with disgust.

I and Brielle broke up around six months ago. I loved her with my entire heart, soul, and might. I did everything in her name. I showered her with gifts. I gave her everything.

And what did I get in return?

Betrayal.

Went over to her house one day and what I saw destroyed all the love I ever had for her. Well at least that's what I thought.

She was on top of him, straddling him as they locked lips making out on the couch. They were so busy in their own sickening world they didn't even notice me glaring at both of them. Tears threatening to leave my eyes.

But the thing is, it's not even the fact that she was literally cheating on me that hurt me so much. It's the fact that she did it with my enemy. Nicholas Kent.

I just hate that guy, you know?

That broke me and I couldn't do it anymore, the next time we saw each other I broke it off.

No explanation.

No reason why.

I just broke up with her in front of everyone, of course it was a little embarrassing on her end, but I didn't care. 

She obviously knew the reason why we broke up that was why she didn't make a scene but accepted her fate as it is so now, I'm wondering after months of ignoring each other why is she here? Talking to me.

Removing Brielle's arms from my waist I pulled her into a nearby empty classroom. Away from the peering eyes and gossiping mouths of the students of Brickwood High.

"What do you want Brielle?" I said visually annoyed by the sight of her.

"I just want to talk," she says in a sing song voice. Flipping her luscious brown hair, she caresses my arm in a seductive manner slowly running it up and down my biceps.

I wasn't having it.

Removing her hand from my arm I drop it to the side of her body. "Well, I don't."

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did to you I wasn't thinking straight. But babe-"

"Don't call me that," I interrupted her.

"Fine. But Dean I really want us again. I want us to get back together and fix everything that happened in the past. I was naive and dumb and didn't understand what I had until it was gone but please take me back. I wouldn't do it again," she implored me.