xiii.

I DON'T KNOW how long I was asleep for but I'm sure it's been hours

I DON'T KNOW how long I was asleep for but I'm sure it's been hours. My body aches as I lift my head up shifting it to the other side, I place my hand on a cold soft object shifting slightly. 

Opening my eyes all the memories from the past few hours flood into my mind as I relive the experience once more. Realization finally hits me as I jolt up, I instantly regret it as my body pains in every square inch of it.

I groan out load as I sit against the wall my hand rubbing the back of my neck. And for a while, I just sit there allowing my body to just rest for a bit. Turning my head to the side I see someone, my vision slightly blurry due to all the crying I've done the past few hours I try to make out who it is.

Rubbing my eyes, I blink a few times so that my eyes can go back to normalcy. Looking back at the person beside me I see a blonde girl resting against the corner of the wall. Her hair sprawled against her face as she sleeps peacefully beside me.

She looks so peaceful when she sleeps.

Yeah, she does.

Although, she looks oddly familiar, like I've seen her before. Taking my hand, I brush the few strands of hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ears. 

I look back at her face and I freeze. It's Juliette. My Angel is Juliette.

My Angel. That's weird. That's a very weird word to call someone . . . my angel.

Slowly, my hand brushes against her left cheek caressing it softly in an attempt to not wake her. I stay like that for a while continuously stroking her cheek faintly as that same flurry runs inside of me. 

All of a sudden, she jolts up abruptly hitting my nose in the process. I groan out loud as the only two feelings I'm feeling currently is pain and agony. 

"Oh my gosh, Dean? Is that yo- it is. God I'm so sorry."

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

"There, that'll do it. Now don't forget, make sure to apply the ice for twenty minutes every one to two hours, keep your head elevated at all times and make sure to not hit your nose anywhere; we wouldn't want history to repeat itself. If it worsens, I'd advise you to go and visit the doctor's office, they'll take it from there."

"Okay, thank you Mrs. Johnson," I said while pressing the ice pack harder on my nose.

"You're very welcome honey. Anyways, I have to go and pick up my kids from school, don't forget to switch off the lights before you leave. Bye."

For a while I was left to myself until I heard a soft knock coming from the door followed by Juliette saying if she should come in or not.

"Yeah, you can come in," I said.

"O-okay thanks," slipping inside the room, she closes the door behind her and makes her way towards me with folded arms.

"Hey . . ."