xxii.

KINDNESS IS A virtue and Juliette di Laurentis does not deserve it

Who does she think she is going after Dean? Why can't she see that he's mine! Doesn't she know our history? 

Okay, yeah, Dean may have said that we were done, but he didn't mean it. We're actually on a break. A break that has lasted way too long.

"Move!" I shove a girl aside when she came out of the girl's restroom, I'm tired of people not understanding that I don't have their time. 

"Okay, Brielle, calm down. Little Miss. Blondie is just an ant that needs squashing," I say reassuringly to myself, my hands rest against the counter as I stare up at myself in the restroom mirror. "You are the prettiest girl in school, everybody wants you and soon Dean will too. He did before, he will be now."

Mother always said I should manifest my dreams into a reality. That whatever I believe in will come true if I speak it into my life. And she has never been wrong. Removing my hands from the counter, I clasp them together before chanting. 

Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine.

Don't worry, Bri. Everything is fine and going according to plan.

At least, I hope. 

I rummage through my pink Dior purse, before pulling out my phone and shooting a text to Nick, telling him to come here now.

I didn't have to wait long before Nick comes strolling in with his unattractively messy brown hair and his disgusting personality. Ugh, if it wasn't for Dean hating this guy so much, I wouldn't in my life ever go out with him.

"Hey, babe," he drawls, his hands going straight to my waist.

"Don't." I hit him before he could do so. "What did I say about touching me when I don't authorize you to?"

"To not do it," he huffs.

"And what where you about to do?" I make sure to enunciate every word.

"I shouldn't touch you; I get it. Gosh." he rolls his eyes before lifting himself up and sitting on the counter.

"This is why I don't talk to you in public," I sigh, before walking towards the door and locking it.

Nick is your typical jock with the personality of a stoner. Although, when mummy and daddy are around, he suddenly knows how to act properly. 

I admit, he was hot at first and he knows his way with words. But that little romance I had with him when I and Dean were dating has completely deflated now. The only thing he's good at is annoying me.

"Nick!" I call his name, grabbing his full attention. "Is he on our side now?" my left brow lifts up in question.

"Do you think I'd be here if he wasn't?" my smile widens when I hear those words.