ix.

STIRRING AND TURNING awake I lay there for a while not wanting to start my day of with an even earlier start than I have to, when an idea popped into my mind

STIRRING AND TURNING awake I lay there for a while not wanting to start my day of with an even earlier start than I have to, when an idea popped into my mind. It was a very harmless idea, probably do me some good so I was set on doing it.

I mean, I and Natalia are twins, right? It won't harm anybody if I decided to make us look a little bit more . . . alike. After all, there are very few things that differentiate us physical wise.

A bunch of things just surfed into my mind on what I can do to make myself look a bit more like her. Some of which were downright ridiculous.

Slapping the band of my panties I walk over to one of my drawers removing a pair of black shorts and putting it on, afterwards I walk over to wear my uniform is laid neatly on my bed and start wearing my clothes, buttoning up my shirt, zipping up my skirt and knotting my tie, making sure I looked tidy.

Afterwards, I made my way down the stairs and into the bathroom to do my hair, instead I opted to do my makeup first.

Natalia loves makeup, it's like an unhealthy obsession of hers. And I'm not going to kid myself, I do wear makeup from time to time, but not a full face of it, just very light and unnoticeable kind of like the 'no makeup' makeup look.

Overall, if you asked me how I looked, I'll say I looked nice, after all this wasn't my first-time wearing or even doing my own makeup. It's just so time consuming so I don't bother to do it, only on special occasions.

Next up was my hair, now I have very long and thick hair, so it was very difficult to do fun styles without getting tired too easily, especially when I'm doing it by myself. So, ultimately, I decided to go with a half up half down look. 

Having been born with straight blonde hair curling it was the best option to go for if I wanted to achieve the look that I was going for. When done, I took a rubber band and packed the up part of my hair making sure to leave two strands in front, then picking up a white ribbon I tied a bow at the back and left it at that.

Back in my room, I'm currently sitting on the floor putting on my new Doc Martin loafers that I paired with leg warmers that my dad bought I and Natalia for our eleventh birthday. When I was done, I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror.

Something's missing.

Going over to my bedside table I take out a box with a pair of contact lenses. Removing my glasses, I place both of them rather carefully into my eye. Walking back to the mirror I stared at myself.

Was I close? Maybe. Would I call it perfection? Probably. 

Before I left, I wore my school's sweater vest and cuffed my sleeves, picking up my bag I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before walking down the attic stairs.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

I have never gotten so much attention from people that never bothered to talk to me before, everyone thought I was Natalia when I walked into the school . . . everyone except for Violette of course.