vi.

8

8.00PM; NOTHING.

8.20pm; nothing.

8.40pm; nothing.

9.00pm; . . .nothing.

I waited for him. I did. I believed him when he said that he would call, I honestly did. And quite frankly I don't know why. 

I don't know why I was so stupid to think that Dean, out of all the people in the world, will want to talk to me, will want me to help him when he could've easily asked Amelie to do so. I don't know why I stared at my phone like a complete idiot waiting for his text, I don't know why anytime I heard my phone chime or ring I would race over to it to see who texted or called me only to be disheartened when I saw it wasn't him.

Obviously, he wouldn't text me, he probably didn't even want a tutor and after I gave him my number, he may have even thrown it away.

I snuggle my duvet even closer to my chest as I feel tears starting to build up in my eyes. Blinking, I feel a lone tear slither down my cheek as I start breaking out in low sobs. 

I can't believe I was this naive.

I was soon interrupted by the sound of my room door being opened.

I know it isn't that late, but it's still pretty late so I am just curious on who in their right minds will decide to barge into someone's room by this time of night, not even caring to knock first. I mean . . .that's just plain rude. Especially if that said person was in the middle of crying her fucking eyes out until it's all blurry and red.

I thought that until I saw who it was and let's just say I wasn't too surprised.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I said in a very cracked voice whilst wiping my damp eyes and sitting up straight. With my eyes partially clear now I look up to see Natalia putting on a very smug smile after I have put on my glasses.

What now?

"Aww, was someone crying?" she mocked, completely ignoring my question.

"That's none of your business—why are you here?"

Natalia never comes into my room unless she wants something or is looking to start unnecessary drama but, I'm in no mood to be fighting with her, so I am hoping the reason she is here is sensible.

But then again, it's Natalia so give or take.

"You just broke mom's expensive vase now you have to go turn yourself in or else mom's going to come in here, and trust me, you do not want her to come in here," she announced nonchalantly.

I couldn't believe my ears; Natalia did not just throw me under the bus for something I clearly did not do. It's official, my sister is a deranged psychopath and needs to be locked up in a mental asylum. Is she crazy?