3 New Bonus Chapters

Hello all! In January I released some bonus content for Expiration Date. You can find them all at the end of the book on my profile called The Expiring Series Bonus Chapters. I'm attaching the first new chapter as the external link.

The first features me and is free. It's not canon, and it's what would happen if I woke up and found myself at the Estate. 

The second is a paid bonus chapter but is canon and features Colton and Bently who are having a day out as Bently tries to take his mind off of what happened in France.

The third is another free chapter and is not canon. This one is my favorite and is set in an alternate version of the series where Jonas and Iris never fell in love but Bently and Iris do.

While we're here, I also wanted to let you know about the anthology I'm participating in for Valentine's Day called Monstrous Love presented by writersconnx. My short story is already posted. You can find the anthology on their account. Mine is called A Night with the Yeti and is a spinoff to Night of the Yeti. 

iamRodneyVSmith did a recording of the story, so you can also listen to it!

Here's the description of the anthology:

This Valentine's Day, Wattpad Creators invites you to discover your most monstrous desires in our Monstrous Love anthology! Heat things up with a dragon, get cosy with a Yeti, flirt with a Vampire, and find a Werewolf who knows how to make you howl with pleasure. Enjoy 35 of the hottest stories on Wattpad over 14 days as we entice you with some sizzling tales from some of the most talented writers in our community. Check out something chocolatey sweet in the morning, then turn out the lights and join us under the covers for the After Dark edition every night. As a bonus, every story will be narrated and uploaded to the WritersConnX Youtube Channel so you can enjoy the dulcet tones of @IAmRodneyVSmith before you hop in for all those cold showers you're going to need.