4: Party Rush

Izuku winced, gently pulling down his window with caution. He turned, looking down to the grass as he made his way towards the end of his driveway, making sure his mother wouldn't spot him through the window. It was dark out, and the sun had set. The party was starting in half an hour, and he was already late in meeting Ochako on the corner of his street. 

The sound of Midoriya's shoes repetitively hitting the sidewalk was the only thing heard as he raced towards the corner of his street. A large smile crept onto freckled features as he spotted his friend, standing next to a stop sign as she seemed to be scrolling through her phone. 

"Ochako!" Izuku called out, gaining her attention immediately. He watched as she turned to face him, crossing her arms. Yet again, she wearing something quite revealing. But Izuku had gotten used to it now, and knows not to bring it up. 

"You're late, you were supposed to be here five minutes ago." She pouted, grabbing a freckled hand into hers. "Come on, I'm sure everyone's there already." Izuku smiled, following his friend down the street. 

"Gosh, I'm so nervous."

"Don't be, 'Zuzu. You'll love it. If you want, I can walk you home too, depending on whether or not Tenya gets drunk." The brown-haired teen chanted, fastening her steps as the neared the end of the street. Midoriya looked up, spotting a rather large house which was illuminated by colorful lights. It was clearly the party they were attending, since both of them could clearly hear loud music on the inside. 

"Woah, shit. Tenya's already here, I'll go find him. Have fun, Izu!" Ochako suddenly let go of his hand, running through the front door as she ignored the greenette's screams. Being with Ochako was the only sense of security he had, and now he was all alone. Turning back and returning home was the only thought that crossed Izuku's mind, at the moment. But, he pushed his urge to cry down, and decided to go through the front door. 

Midoriya frowned as he was immediately met with loud music, cheers and the smell of alcohol. He struggled to make his way through the crowds, eventually landing in the kitchen. He looked around, trying to spot either Iida or Uraraka through the crowd, but was only met with the sight of complete strangers. The freckled male looked down to the counter, filled with gummy bears, chips, punch bowls and packs of beer. He quickly grabbed a plastic cup, pouring a decent amount of punch inside as he picked out a few chips. 

After a few bites of gummy bears, chips, and sips of fruit punch, Midoriya didn't feel too nervous anymore. He felt better, and more relaxed. All he had to do, was stay occupied. So he simply stood and munched on Chet's snacks, waiting for someone to approach him or for him to spot someone he knew. 

Only, before Midoriya ever got the chance to run into someone he knew, he was soon throwing on the front lawn of the house, since he never found the bathroom. Feeling lonely, he decided to take a seat on the house's front steps, to stay in the night's fresh air. After a few glances at his wrist watch and frowning at how late it was, he was interrupted by somebody suddenly wanting to join him.

"You're Ochako's friend, aren't you? I didn't catch your name." The blonde spoke, taking a seat on the steps next to him. Izuku forced a smile, rubbing his hands on his legs, which he kept close to his chest. 

"Izuku Midoriya. You're... Kats?" 

"Katsuki Bakugou. People call me Kats for short. So, when did you move here?" 
Izuku looked into ruby red eyes, smiling shyly. 

"Uh, about three weeks ago, I think. I'm not sure, haven't really counted the days." He scoffed, still a little shaky from having vomited. 

"Ah, you like it here, so far? I bet it's a big change for you, city boy." Katsuki teased, earning a sheepish giggle. 

"Kinda. It's weird. I miss my friends. And my dad, and sister. I'm stuck with my mom, and she's such a narc." Izuku rolled his eyes, before pausing. Emerald eyes widened in shock, looking over to ruby red ones. "Please pretend like I didn't say that. I love my mom, and our relationship is great. But... Sometimes I just feel like I'm locked up, y'know? Not allowed to do anything I want." The greenette clarified. 

"Ah, alright. I understand." The blonde chuckled, taking a final sip out of a can of beer, before throwing it aside and pressing his elbows on his knees. "Damn, someone threw up already?" The blonde pointed over to a spot on the front lawn, earning a sheepish giggle from the greenette. 

"That would be me." The freckled male admitted, looking down with saddened eyes. 

"Jesus fuck, you're drunk?" The blonde laughed, earning wide eyes front the smaller male. 

"No! I just ate a lot of snacks. I ate too much, too fast, y'know. I was sick and I couldn't find the darned bathroom." Izuku whined, fiddling with his fingers. He waited until the blonde stopped laughing, admiring his braces and handsome smile in the meantime. He rarely ever thought such things about people, but Katsuki had a really nice smile. It's noticeable.

"Ah, alright. If you're not feeling well, you should head home then." Bakugou chuckled, gently tapping the side of Izuku's knee. Midoriya smiled timidly, shrugging. 

"I don't wanna leave Ochako behind. I wasn't even supposed to come here in the first place, I snuck out." The freckled male whined. He looked down to his baggy jeans, fixing a crease before standing up. "I guess I should get going though. If my mom finds out I'm gone, she'll surely be mad." He muttered, looking over to Bakugou who stood up as well. 

"Alright, well, it was nice talking with you, Izuku. We should hang out together sometime. Sit in the back of the bus with us, or something." 

"Yeah, I'll maybe do that." The greenette replied with a smile, watching as the blonde walked back through the opened front door. Midoriya fidgeted for a while, debating whether or not he should go back home. He eventually gave in, starting to walk back towards his house. It was nearly midnight, and he had never stayed up this late before. Tomorrow was Saturday, and he knew his mother would find out if he woke up tired. So, it's better if he heads to bed as soon as possible. 

Rebelling once is good enough. He doesn't need to do it again. Rebelling only leads to sinning, right? 

Izuku smiled as he made his way towards his home. So far, he had made a few good friends. Tsuyu Asui, Tenya Iida, Ochako Uraraka and Katsuki Bakugou.
All seemed to be nice people, but not good influences.