20: Boy And Boy

"Ew, get a room, you two." Eijirou muttered, looking up from his cell phone. Izuku laughed, as he and his boyfriend were just holding hands. 

"Shut the fuck up, shitty hair." Bakugou retorqued, squeezing a freckled hand in his own. Midoriya smiled wide, looking over to Katsuki's phone screen. He and his friends still hung out every now and then. His mother often got angry whenever he'd get home late, so he decided to hang out with them after school for an hour. He had also decided to quit smoking with them, since he wanted to slow down on the unnecessary things. His relationship with Bakugou felt necessary to him, even though it wasn't. He loved Katsuki and that was one thing he wouldn't quit.

"So, Katsuki, are you throwing a party for your birthday this year? You're turning eighteen." Tsuyu questioned, gently swaying from side to side as she stayed seated on top of the garbage bin. A silence roamed as several friends looked up, eyeballing the blonde who remained focused on the posts on his phone. 

"Nah, don't feel like it." He eventually shrugged. 

"What? But, you throw one every year, man! It'd be wrong for you not to throw one again this year, 'specially since it's your 18th." Kaminari added, brows furrowing. He watched as the blonde shrugged, looking over to Izuku who smiled wide. 

"I'm gettin' my braces removed tomorrow." The blonde stated with a soft smile, earning a giggle from Izuku. 

"You've told me that twice already in the past hour. I know, and I'll be there with you." Midoriya chuckled, rolling his eyes. Katsuki smiled wide, looking back down as he continued to scroll through random posts on social media. "I'll miss them. Your braces, I mean." The greenette added, making his boyfriend scoff. 

"Jesus fuck- Shut up, stop being so lovey-dovey. Me and Tenya aren't even that bad." Ochako rolled her eyes with a laugh, causing Izuku to fall into a fit of giggles as well. "Anyway, what are you planning on doing for your birthday then, Kats? Are you just gonna sit around all day and do nothing?"

"I don't fuckin' know, nothing. My birthday is in a whole month, stop bugging me with it." Bakugou snapped, closing his phone and setting it in his pocket. He stood up from the cement slab he had been sitting on, pulling Izuku up with him. "Come on, we're leaving these doofuses." He chuckled, leading the greenette towards the car which was parked only a few meters away. 

"Don't leave, Izu!" Ocha dramatically whined, turning to watch her friend walk away with the handsome male. She smiled as her friend waved goodbye. Izuku smiled as he got in Katsuki's passenger seat, loving the smell of his boyfriend's new car. The seat covers he had bought were quite comfortable, and the air freshener in the shape of a small tree hung around the rear-view mirror. 

"Alright, I'll take you home." Katsuki stated, buckling his seat belt. "By the way, I am planning something for my birthday... I just didn't want these dumbasses to know." 

"What're you planning?" Izuku shot back, unable to hold back his curiosity. He knew Katsuki was turning eighteen on April 20th, in exactly one month. And, he wanted his boyfriend's birthday to be perfect. 

"There's this drive-in, a town over. It's running from 9PM to midnight. There's this cool All-Might, Golden Age movie playing from April 18th to April 22nd. Wanna go with me?" The blonde asked, looking over to emerald eyes as he turned on the engine. Izuku's heart skipped a beat - Katsuki knew him so well. 

"I'd love to!" He cheered, eyes widening. "I've already seen it, but I'd love to watch it with you. Plus, I've never been to a drive-in. They sound fun, and romantic. Why didn't you want the others to know?" The greenette tilted his head as they embarked the road. 

"Because, they would have wanted to come with. I didn't want them to. I see them enough at school. Besides, spending a little time with you alone is nice." Bakugou winked, looking over to freckles, which disappeared into a reddish hue. 

"You're such a flirt, when you want to be." Midoriya cackled. Katsuki smiled wide, tapping his boyfriend's thigh before turning into a different street. "I'm really gonna miss your braces, though. I think your smile is nice with them." The greenette complimented. 

"Yeah, well, you'll get a few extra kisses before I drop you off, then. As long as your mom doesn't come out of the house again to pull you out of here." The blonde muttered the last bit, rolling his eyes. 

"Just park at the end of my street instead, and we'll kiss there. Then, drop me off and drive away as fast as you can." Izuku chuckled, earning a scoff from his boyfriend. 

"Yeah, here." Katsuki chuckled, pulling up on the side of the road, not far from Izuku's house. He looked over to a timid smile, leaning in a for a quick kiss, which somehow melted into a longer and passionate kiss. For several minutes, the two sat there and chatted, sharing as many kisses as they could before the greenette was dropped off in his driveway. 

Midoriya quickly entered his home, met with his mother's angry glare. 

"You're home late. Hanging out with your friends, again?" She sarcastically spoke, crossing her arms across her chest. Izuku's heart ached, hating the fact that his own mother was still mad at her, a month after the incident. 

"Yes." He admitted.

"Did that Katsuki boy drive you home again?" She questioned, as she hadn't looked out the window when her child got home.

"Yeah, he did. He's a good driver, though. He's super careful." Izuku spoke, letting his bag drop to the ground, next to the front door. 

"I told you to stay away from that boy. He's a bad influence on you, Izuku. A troublemaker." The woman stated, turning to continue the meal she had been cooking. Izuku frowned. 

"Mom, he's my boyfriend. And he's not a bad influence! You refuse to even meet him, so how can you tell if he's a troublemaker or not?" The freckled male argued, brows furrowing. 

"Don't call him that, Izuku! He is not your boyfriend! God put you on this earth for one purpose, to find a woman and reproduce. Two men aren't supposed to be!" She raised her voice. "He's turning you into some sinner, some monster! Stay away from him!" The woman continued, waving her hands around. Midoriya's eyes filled with tears as he clenched his fists, biting his tongue as he tried his best to hold back his words. 

He turned, stomping his feet as he walked up to his bedroom, slamming the door behind him before plopping down on his bed. 

His mom wasn't being understanding at all. He wasn't a monster, was he? Was he really, still a sinner, despite having stopped all the sinful acts and having asked for forgiveness? All he wanted was to be happy with Katsuki. Why couldn't his mom understand that?