24: Moving In

"I'm home." Katsuki spoke, stepping over one of the multiple boxes sitting in their living room.

"Welcome." Midoriya absent-mindedly responded, going through a box in the kitchen. "This is your stuff." He stated, placing it along a pile of others. Katsuki smiled, the feeling of coming home in his own apartment still being unfamiliar and strange. Though, he loved being able to open the door to a warm home and a pretty emerald eyes.

"What're you looking for?" The blonde questioned, dodging a few boxes as he entered the dinning room where his boyfriend was rummaging through other boxes.

"I've been looking for my All-Might merchandise all day, and I can't find it. I have an early shift tomorrow and I was hoping to find them before going to bed. Did you bring them out of my bedroom?" He asked, looking up to crimson orbs. Katsuki shrugged, shaking his head. He recalled the box that once sat in Izuku's closet, back in his mother's house. But he hadn't moved it out. Which meant the box of cartoon merch was still at Inko's home. "Hm, how was work?" The greenette hummed, placing some boxes aside to clear the table. He sat down, Katsuki sitting across from him.

"Tiring, but okay. You cleaned up." The blonde smiled, looking around the room. He remembered, when he left this morning, the dinning room was crowded with boxes and was nothing but a mess. That's mostly why Midoriya took the day off, to settle into their new apartment a little more.

"Yeah, I managed to fit some furniture in our room." The greenette tilted his head slightly, resting his chin on the table as he intertwined his fingers with Bakugou's.

"That's good. We'll make good use of it, later." The blonde winked at a flushed face, earning a giggle from Izuku.

"You're such a weirdo, perv." The freckled male chuckled. Although he and Bakugou had agreed on no sex before marriage, Katsuki did have some exceptions. As long as the blonde was allowed to throw around some dirty jokes, and touch Izuku's butt whenever he liked, he agreed to wait. Of course, Midoriya found his rules funny, and therefore agreed. So, he was a little surprised when Katsuki began feeling him up whenever he'd get home from work. He didn't mind it, though.

"I'm going for a shower, care to join?" The blonde spoke, stretching before standing up from his seat. Izuku shook his head with an eye roll.

"Perv." He giggled. Bakugou laughed, making his way down the hall towards the bathroom.

"I'll scrub your back!" Midoriya heard him call out. "And your backside!" The greenette laughed loudly, hearing his boyfriend laugh along with him from the other room.

"Perv!" He yelled back, giggling as he heard the bathroom door close. Izuku smiled wide, shifting to continue his cleaning. He had already eaten, and he knew his partner most likely grabbed dinner on the way home. A sandwich, or some fast food.

After moving out from his mother's home, Izuku thought they had moved in together a bit quickly. After all, they were just 18. Midoriya had needed to wait an extra month after graduation for him to move in with Katsuki, since he had to wait until he turned eighteen.

Izuku shifted, looking through a box labeled with Bakugou's name. He knew he shouldn't be snooping through his boyfriend's things, but he had been rummaging through his own boxes all day while pushing away the temptation to open Katsuki's. After all, he had seen his boyfriend's bedroom only a few times and wanted to see what extra things he had brought along with him. Things he hadn't noticed in his bedroom back when he lived with Mitsuki and Masaru, maybe.

Opening the two top flaps to the box, Izuku's eyes widened to the sight of a few albums. Photo albums, placed on top of what looked like something wrapped in a blanket. Whatever was hidden inside the blanket seemed quite fragile, since the blonde had obviously placed it there with care. He opened the first photo album, seeing nothing but a few of Katsuki's baby pictures. An inevitable smile took place on freckled features as he flipped through the pages. He found Bakugou quite adorable, as a baby. He was chubby, compared to now. It made him wonder what their biological kid would look like, if it were possible to have one.

Setting the book aside, the greenette dove into the rest of the box, taking out the bundle of blankets and setting it aside to carefully unwrap it. He wasn't surprised to find Katsuki's childhood teddybear, finding it cute as he had seen the blonde cling to it in the photo albums.

Though he had told himself he'd only snoop through one of his boyfriend's boxes, he managed to find himself rummaging through several others, until the blonde walked out of his shower. Midoriya managed to hide the fact that he had done something wrong, until the blonde managed to squeeze it out of him. Of course, Bakugou simple laughed it off, though he warned Izuku not to do it again, since he could have found something private of personal. The greenette wondered what his boyfriend might be hiding, but shrugged it off as he was too tired to think.

"I'm going to bed." The greenette spoke, walking past the blonde. "I don't want to be tired for work tomorrow." He finished, disappearing into the bedroom. He heard his partner's bare feet slap against the floor as he followed him into the bedroom, replying.

"I'll join. I'm exhausted." He scoffed, watching the green-haired male remove his shirt. After Izuku managed to land a job at a local bakery, he had been struggling to get any free time with his beloved. But, he had to pay the bills. That's why both boys put on as much shifts as they could, so they could settle down faster.

"Kacchan, I'm thinking of getting in contact with Ochako and the others. Y'know, plan a nice date with them, where we could see where they're headed. I haven't spoken to Uraraka a couple of months. I wonder if she's moved in with Tenya, yet." Midoriya rambled, sliding on a comfortable pajama shirt. "Don't you want to see where Eijirou, Denki and the others are now, too?"

"Meh, I'm pretty sure they're all taking things slow. I mean, hell- We've been dating for only 5 months, and look; we're already moved in together." Katsuki shrugged, slipping on some shorts he liked to sleep in. "We're moving pretty fast. But I'm happy, like this. You?" He spoke, glancing over to the freckled male who crawled into bed.

"Mhm, I'm happy. I'm not being nagged by my mother anymore, and I get to see you every day." He giggled, a pink blush overtaking his freckled cheeks. Bakugou smiled, rolling over so he could face his boyfriend. The blonde pulled a blanket over them, wrapping his hands around Izuku's waist as he pulled him close.

"Get some rest, Izu." He exhaled, closing his eyes as he reached for the light's remote, dimming them before completely closing them. He nuzzled his face through green curls, inhaling the sweet smell of his partner's shampoo.

"I love you."

Bakugou smiled at his boyfriend's tired mumble, pressing a kiss on his head with a sigh. "Love you too."

Only one more chapter to go! :)

-Sucky Author