{𝟑} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐡𝐞𝐦

Keira skipped excitedly into the studio. They had a great winning weekend and she was still reliving the joy of dancing a lyrical routine on stage. Scarlett and Josephine followed closely behind. Keira sported a lavender leotard while Scarlett matched with the same style leo but in her favourite colour green. Josephine had styled their hair into French braids. Given the fight last week that caused a rift between the elite and mini team, she could only wish this week would not be filled with as much drama. 

Scarlett stood next to Ellie and Keira stood next to Peyton. Scarlett and Ellie had become fast friends after hanging out pre-rehearsal and Keira and Peyton were both six and had a lot of common interests, sharing their favourite style of acro.  

"Let's get to the pyramid," Abby announced, capturing everyone's attention. 

"Abby," Jill spoke up. Immediately Josephine held her breath, knowing the elite moms weren't too happy with Abby, so this could mean drama. "I want you to acknowledge what our kids did last week."

"I think you should give me and Gianna credit that they're trained to the point where they can come up with two minutes of choreography and perform it," Abby defended.

"This is a testament to show how good your kids are!" Jill continued.

"Last week when they won you were in the audience and said 'oh I should've worked with them on what to say,'" Kira pointed out.

"I thought the way they said it was a bit callous," Abby explained, "But girls don't think for one moment we are not proud of you."

"That's what we want," Jill said nodding as the elites took a bow.

"Alright," Abby ripped off the cover on the headshot, "At the bottom of the pyramid I have Brynn and Kalani. The hometown girls. You got second. And second is the first to lose."

"Moving up I have Kendall. You did your duet Popstars. I thought it was good." Kendall nodded smiling, appreciating the compliment.

"Next I have Jojo. You didn't have a duet or a solo but I thought you were outstanding in the group," Abby gave her a nod of approval as Jojo smiled excitedly at Jess.

"And at the top of the pyramid I have Nia," Abby revealed as Scarlett and Keira happily clapped for Nia's well-deserved placement, "There was a little costume malfunction but you made your movements work so you could stay on that stage and finish the duet."

"Moving on to the mini pyramid," Abby took a step left. Scarlett took a deep breath, preparing for what was to come. "At the bottom I have Peyton. I just feel you struggle with the choreography." Keira gave her friend a comforting side hug. "Next I have Alexus. This group dance was tough for you. You had to work on keeping up with the dancers around you." Alexus nodded in understanding, but Tiffanie looked displeased.