{𝟐𝟒} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐂

Scarlett and Keira entered the studio and lined up along with everyone else. Scarlett was staring at the ground, her eyebrows furrowed. It was evident she was the more stressed Tisdall sister as she remembered Abby's threats of sending someone home. Even though she thought she did a good enough job, she couldn't help but to overthink. Abby entered the room, causing her to refocus on reality.

"I'm quite happy with results last week. The group won and the duets fared well," Abby acknowledged. "However, I'm not happy with how everyone behaved last week. I had kids crying. Kids making mistakes in the numbers. Kids threatening to quit. We have an entire group of women who are jealous of a fourteen-year-old boy. I will not stand for the jealousy. All I was concerned with was the win. I want a team where each member has to hold their weight."

Abby paused for a moment as everyone stood there waiting for announcements. "Brady you are clearly the best dancer on the team, but I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket. I've made that mistake before, so regardless of your talent, Brady is going on a break." Scarlett's jaw dropped. Of everyone, she did not expect Brady to be going home. Brady seems equally shocked, as his hands flew to cover his mouth. 

"It might be a little break, or it might be a really long break. And each of you girls are going to learn what it's like to carry the routine yourselves."

"I'm sad about going home," Brady confessed.

"You're such a good kid, Brady. You really are," Ann said, wiping her tears. 

"It's not fair," Tricia grumbled.

"Life's not fair," Brady shrugged.

Abby then went on with pyramid. "At the bottom of the pyramid, Savannah." She then uncovered the headshots of Lilly, Sarah, Keira, and Gianina, but didn't give any feedback. She then moved on to the next level, revealing Hannah, Brady, and Scarlett. Pressley was on the top of the pyramid. 

Scarlett gave Pressley a smile and a hug. Even though the atmosphere in the room was tense, she didn't want her friend to feel like her win wasn't celebrated. She wanted Pressley to know she's happy for her being on top of the pyramid. 

"This week we're going to Scranton, Pennsylvania. Our group routine is a tribute to Queen. It is entitled King of Queens. Brady, you are the king. You will be portraying Freddie Mercury. We also have three solos. The first solo is going to Keira. Your solo is a lyrical piece entitled Moon River."

Keira beams, happy to have a solo after four weeks.

 "My next solo goes to Brady. You have the group dance lead and this solo. Think of it as your swan song. The last solo goes to Gianina. Your solo is entitled Snowflake. This is about your relationship with your grandmother. She passed away right before your Broadway debut."

"Right," Joanne answered as Gianina began to cry. The team all gave her a hug.

"This is the lyrical routine you told me you wanted," Abby told her.