{𝟏𝟗} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

There was no pyramid on the wall as Scarlett and Keira stood in line. Josephine stood next to Holly. The girls all had neon pink ALDC t-shirts on top of their dancewear. 

Abby walked in standing in front of the mirror, "So this is the moment we've been all waiting for. Who's getting picked to do a solo at nationals? Each of you could do a solo at nationals...but you're not."

"Aw, I was getting excited," Holly said with a laugh.

"At Starbound Nationals, they have overalls 12 and Under and overalls 13 and Over. They will be split. No one will be happy with my decisions, I'm sure."

"Keira, you're doing a solo at nationals. Your solo is entitled Time to say goodbye."

Keira beamed as everyone clapped. Despite the drama they all wanted her to have a good final goodbye.

"The next solo is going to Elliana. Elliana, the name of your routine is Munich." Scarlett took note of the lack of enthusiasm in the mom's response.

"My next solo is going to Kalani. The name of your routine is Who do you think you are? It has to be mature, very sophisticated."

"My last solo is going to Brynn. You're doing a lyrical routine and the title is Winner takes it all."

"I think it's sad that two of the students who actually trained in this studio do not have solos," Holly began calmly.

"What is wrong with you?" Jill yelled at Abby.

"Elliana has multiple national titles, why would she not dance in the 12 and under?" Yolanda argued.  

"It's irrelevant what you want to say, because we're want to have Abby talk to our daughters."

"Yolanda, we don't want to hear from you anymore today."

"Nia, Kendall, you know when I do things I always have a reason. Kendall, you have a song coming out. Do you need a big social media blast about being second? Nia, you have been here since the beginning. If you go, and you perform, and you don't win, you won't feel so happy, so fabulous. I just don't think it's the best thing for you right now." The fact that Abby didn't have the slightest amount of confidence in Nia and Kendall made Josephine's blood boil.

"I just want to say that it would've been nice for closure," Nia replied.

"I agree, but maybe this isn't the end for the two of us," Abby said with a smile.

"Probably not."

"I have a mature group routine entitled Is There Still Hope? It will be Brynn, Kalani, Kendall, Nia ,and Camryn. This is a very meaningful dance. Don't blow it."

"I also have a duet with Scarlett and Lilliana. It is entitled The End. Is this the end of your time dancing together? Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?"