{𝟐𝟏} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

Keira stood in line next to Sarah

Keira stood in line next to Sarah. The team was wearing matching yellow ALDC hoodies, a tactic by the production. Abby entered with a poker face, causing everyone to quiet down.

Abby then circled the entire group without saying anything, which was stressing Keira out slightly as she anxiously turned around to where Abby was driving behind her. Abby finally returned to her usual spot in front of the mirror.

Abby remained silent for a brief moment before putting her hands up in the air. "We won!" Immediately everyone cheered. Keira looked over to Sarah who had the same relieved smile as she did.

"Okay, enough," Abby instructed, "Now, you might be the highest scoring junior group dance but in our eyes that was not an ALDC performance. Your one goal was to dance together as one and I didn't see that. I saw seven soloists on the stage. Alright, we're moving on to the pyramid."

Abby ripped off the cover of the first headshot. "Hannah. The turns look weak. I don't want a weak link." Hannah nodded in understanding.

"Next, Pressley. When you do that back walkover, do not step down on your foot. Next, Lilly. The Favourite was third. Lilly, you were the lead but yet you messed up the side aerial. After that your musicality was fast."

"I just felt like I had a lot of pressure on my shoulders because in pyramid you said I never let you down and I think I just let you down," Lilly replied.

"You did," Abby said as Lilly wiped away her tears.

"It was an acro clown dance. Nobody thought that dance was gonna win anything," Stacey defended.

"The whole week Brady didn't get to do a trio but I'm not sitting there complaining about it," Tricia pointed out.

"Yeah, we were so happy to be put into a dance instead of being on the sidelines. So be happy!" Michelle added. Ann nodded at her words but didn't say anything.

"This is her fourth season dancing with Abby she deserves a little more than be happy she was put in a dance. Lilly sat out many weeks in the past not dancing at all so I don't want to hear 'Lilly's lucky to dance'. Why? Because you all are lucky to dance." Stacey argued.

"This is supposed to be a fresh start," Ashley remarked.

"This is a fresh start for all of you. It's not a fresh start for Lilly."

"It is a fresh start for you, too. But it seems like you keep revisiting the past. They all earned a spot on the team. What they do from this point forward is up to them," Ashley placed a hand on Pressley's shoulder.

"Sarah will take any dance you want to give her," Michelle responded, "Whatever style you want, any week."

Before Stacey could speak, Abby did. "Lilly, do we deserve things or do we earn things?"