{𝟐𝟐} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭

There was a knock on Abby's office door

There was a knock on Abby's office door. "Come in."

"Hi Miss Abby!" Scarlett and Keira greeted as the older Tisdall ran up to give Abby a hug. 

"I'm so glad you're back," Abby smiled, not hiding her favouritism towards the talented sisters. It caused some drama back then, and the Season 8 moms certainly wouldn't like it either.

"Scarlett I'm going to have you hide in my office for a while so I can introduce you during pyramid and give a surprise to Lilly." Scarlett nodded. She liked surprises. More importantly, she missed Lilly dearly.

"Keira, go get ready for pyramid. And remember, it's a secret, okay?" Keira grinned as she gave a thumbs up.

Keira and Josephine headed to pyramid and stood in line with the team. Abby drove in. "Okay, congratulations on a big win. Second week, second win. You've done it. However, I'm not proud of all of your mothers and some things need to change. So, I'm going to send you guys out for a moment." Keira followed her teammates out.

"Erin," Abby began, "I thought your behaviour last week was despicable. A grown woman bawling her eyes out in the women's bathroom. That's like, Britney Spears behaviour. Shame on you."

"There's more to it," Michelle spoke up. "She called me a pathetic mother in front of my daughter in the dressing room."

"And that's being a horrible mother," Abby looked directly at Erin. Josephine gulped, that was harsh.

"I want you to know you called me a pathetic mother and that was very, very hurtful," Michelle walked towards Erin. "You are so wound tight that you are making bad decisions-"

"Enough," Abby said as Michelle returned to her original spot. She turned to look at Erin. "At the end of the day it was Savannah on stage all by herself. You were in the bathroom. You were whining. It's not about you! So figure that out. You're a grownup. Act like one."

"I apologise and I'm sorry," Erin took a deep breath. "It wasn't my intention to upset anybody."

"Alright," Abby said with a nod. "Joanne, get the kids please." Everyone then came back into the room.

"It's time for pyramid," Abby uncovered the first headshot. "Hannah. Last week you did the right choreography at the wrong time. That doesn't happen to members of the Abby Lee Dance Company. Understand?"

"Yes," Hannah replied timidly.

"Next on the pyramid, Brady. At the end of the competition everybody should be talking about you. They weren't."

"Next, Sarah. There's certain elements in your dancing that you've been trained to do wrong. It's my job to point them out but it's your job to make the corrections." Sarah nodded with a smile.

"Next, Pressley. I thought you did an outstanding job. When you performed, I saw a kid that wants to dance." Keira clapped for Pressley who was grinning at the compliment.