{𝟏𝟕} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you to Phoenix, Arizona

"Ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you to Phoenix, Arizona. The local time is 5:08 p.m. . For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisles clear until we are parked at the gate."

Keira yawned and stretched, a ballerina swan plushie in her hand. The Tisdalls flew from Los Angeles to Phoenix, having four days before the start of dance convention on Friday. This was Scarlett's first time touring as Petite Miss World Dance, and she was more than thrilled.

Jonathan was travelling with the girls and Josephine because he had a week off. The girls were super excited their dad could watch them live. Keira's birthday was in the same week, which was the cherry on top.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

The next day, the girls woke up early and finished their schoolwork, which was sent to them online. The girls were lucky their school ran a hybrid program which accommodated their crazy dance schedules better. After lunch, they went to a nearby dance studio and rented some of their studio space for rehearsals. Jonathan helped set up a video call with Abby on his laptop so she could teach the sisters' duet. He was also in charge of helping the sisters play music. Josephine went to grab coffee for the both of them.

"Hi Miss Abby!" Scarlett and Keira waved, smiling at the screen. Abby waved back, "How is Phoenix?"

"It's great! I'm looking forward to the weekend because I can meet new dance friends," Scarlett replied excitedly. "How about you?"

"Well, the moms are a little crazy here," Abby did the cuckoo sign as Keira giggled. "They're not happy about ballet."

"But ballet is fun!" Keira exclaimed in disbelief. After a bit more of chit-chat, the girls got ready to learn their duet.

"I want you to sit back to back. When the music starts, Keira lean back and Scarlett hug your knees to your chest. Look at the audience. Then Keira sit in a straddle and Scarlett do a handstand above her and then stand up."

"Keira extend your arms and Scarlett lift her up. After this, Scarlett arch back and Keira do a penche. After this Keira face the back and do a kick. After this, both of you place your hand on your shoulder and take a step back. Scarlett do an attitude turn and Keira do a back walkover."

Abby taught more dance steps until they finished most of the dance. Just then, Josephine came back into the studio with coffee and orange juice, so Abby let the girls take a short break to enjoy their drink. 

The sisters resumed their last position and waited for Abby's further instructions. 

"Alright now the both of you hold hands and do a fan kick. Then each of you run in opposite directions to the sides of the stage, Scarlett run to the right and Keira to the left. Scarlett take one step to the back of the stage so you don't crash into each other. Now do a chasse to grand jete and then run back to each other. Scarlett I want you to do an eight-count turn sequence while Keira I want you to do a twist handstand and a scorpion kick."