{𝟖} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭

From the author: 

thank you so much for over 3K reads and all the votes! Your support is greatly appreciated. I love reading your comments/feedback so don't hesitate to leave some. By the way, this is the last episode of Season 6 and we will soon move on to Season 7. Updates may start to be less regular for the coming two months due to exams but once summer starts there will be regular updates again. 

"Everyone," Abby addressed the remaining of her ALDC team. The elites had left ALDC to work with Erin Babbs and Co, leaving her with only the minis. "My favourite girls aren't here this week because they're at World Dance Pageant."

The moms shifted uncomfortably at the word 'favourite'. It was clear Abby adored the Tisdall sisters, but to explicitly state it in front of their teammates wasn't a class act. 

"They are competing for a prestigious title that accesses them on their performances in their solos, audition classes, modelling and interviews. They are hard-working, talented little girls. I want you to be like them..."

Everyone in the room suppressed an eye roll as Abby bragged on. The Tisdalls were lovable. Abby? Not so much.

"Alright, let's start rehearsals."

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

"Hi dad!" Keira's eyes lit up as Jonathan popped up on the phone screen. Hearing this, Scarlett immediately ran over, her hair in a bun and makeup half-done. 

"Hey how are my princesses?" Jonathan couldn't help but smile at the sight of his daughters. They were always so happy while dancing. 

"We're getting ready for the first round," Scarlett explained as she took the phone and showed the hotel room behind her. "We're competing our solos today."

"Well I'm sure you'll do amazing. Just go out there and enjoy the stage, okay?"

"We will!" Keira replied excitedly, letting Scarlett film her as she twirled around in her costume. She had on a light blue leotard with a mesh skirt. It was very pretty and she loved it a lot.

The girls continued Facetiming their dad as Josephine accompanied them to go over to the convention center. They stopped to register and then sat down at a restaurant.

Jonathan watched as his older daughter take a bite while looking at her surroundings, before turning back to the phone, tone serious, "Dad, guess who I just saw?"

"Who?"

"Mason," Scarlett was visibly annoyed. She didn't think she would be seeing that girl anytime soon. Yet, here she was.