{𝟗} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

The tension in the studio was palpable. The elites have returned because Abby announced there would only be one team. Still, it didn't stop them from worrying about what Abby would do now that they'd left her studio last week.

Abby scanned the room. Everyone was present this week. "This week we're going to Las Vegas," she announced. There was an awkward silence before a round of unenthusiastic applause.

"We have two solos for each team. The elite solos are going to Kendall and Brynn," Abby announced as the Tisdall sisters politely clapped for the girls. Josephine noticed Jill grinning from ear to ear on the side. 

"These two solos are powerful. Kendall, the title of your routine and the woman you're portraying is Cleopatra." Kendall nodded in understanding. "Brynn, you will be portraying Evita Perón."

"The title of the group routine is Fight Camp. This is about the fight in you. I wanna see the fight that you wanna be the best dancer. Yes, Kendall?" Abby turned to Kendall, who raised her hand.

"Is the group dance...are we dancing with the minis?"

"Yes, you are together on stage."

Josephine rose a brow, this week was going to be interesting.

"Now for the minis. We have a fight between our two eight-year-olds." Scarlett and Lilly looked at each other, happy they would be getting solos. 

"Lilly, your solo is a contemporary piece entitled Lilly," Abby announced as everyone laughed. "Scarlett, you will also be doing a contemporary piece and it's entitled..."

"Scarlett?" Scarlett guessed.

"Correct," Abby nodded. "Now, remember, at the end of this week, I will be sending some of you home."

Scarlett bit her lip nervously. She was not prepared for that.

"Right this second now, everyone has an equal slate. I want kids who love what they're doing and if you're too old, if you're too young, if you can't hang, or if you have too many other opportunities. Maybe it's time to go."

Josephine groaned internally. She originally planned for this week to be a chill start after an eight-week break, but turns out, with Abby, that was impossible.

"Is it a true clean slate for everyone or do you still take in things that happened," Kerri spoke up.

"I have to take things that happen with everybody into consideration," Abby motioned to all the girls. 

"So it could be I still don't want you, you're not gonna be here and it's not worth trying," Kerri replied, visibly exhausted.

"I don't know how to answer your question," Abby shrugged. 

"Alright," Kerri nodded in understanding as she brought Peyton out of the room. 

"Where are you going?" Abby questioned.