{𝟏𝟑} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐧𝐨 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Alright let's get to the pyramid now," Abby announced as she ripped off the cover of the first headshot, revealing Camryn. "Camryn, at the competition, you were not the big winner of the day. You didn't win the overall high score in the teen division. I'm sure you were embarrassed, humiliated."

"Next, we have Maesi. It's all about feet." Jaime rolled her eyes at the comment.

"Alright, Brynn. You need to start acting. You have a lot of work to do."

"Next we have Lilliana. You fell on your aerial walkover. That was a sloppy moment and you were almost center stage."

"Next, we have Kendall. You're here on the pyramid because of your handstand."

Abby then moved on to the row above. "Alright, next we have Elliana. Elliana, you did what you were supposed to do. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Next we have Keira. You nailed that lift. Good job." Keira smiled as she got a round of applause.

"And then we have Kalani. You were hiding under the judges' table. You got on stage on time."

"Next we have Scarlett. I thought your acting was on point. You were like a little Maddie." Scarlett's cheeks flushed red at the compliment but she felt conflicted. Ashlee wouldn't like this. Sure enough, she did catch Ashlee looking very annoyed for a brief moment and she felt awful inside.

"And at the top of the pyramid, our overall high score soloist!" Scarlett and Keira clapped for Nia along with everyone. Nia had always been exceptionally kind to them and it was so great seeing her get recognised.

"Alright, this week we are attending Sheer Talent in Fresno, California. We never won in Fresno. We have to win. We have four duets and two group dances."

"Camryn, step forward," Abby instructed, "And go to your duet partner Brynn." Keira clapped politely as the girls smiled and hugged each other." Abby then turned towards Ashlee, "Ashlee it's sassy jazz."

"I love sassy jazz," Ashlee remarked. 

"The name of your sassy jazz is Snap That, like Snapchat."

Scarlett bit the inside of her cheeks to stop herself from giggling as a mental image of Abby using the snapchat dog lens filter popped up.

"Kendall step forward. You and Kalani-"

Before Abby could finish, the girls screamed in delight and hugged. 

"The name of your duet is Tango Para Tres."

"Next we have a duet with Scarlett and Keira-"

Keira squealed in excitement as Scarlett grinned. They were finally going to get a duet!

"I'm not going to tell you the details of your duet yet."

Josephine frowned. While that was typical of Abby, she worried for her girls.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | dance momsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें